The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Capehart Miser's Dream DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

aussiemagic
View Profile
Special user
937 Posts

Profile of aussiemagic
I heard Kozmo mention this was coming out.

I seem to remember that I suggested this in a thread a while ago. At that time there was nothing in the works.

Kozmo, tell more please!!!

I am really interested in this!
How to become a professional magician:
Click here
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13406 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
We should all be interested. I know I am.
chris is a great entertainer. I've had a miser's dream routine on my radar for some time. maybe this will kickstart me. will I have to buy a bunny koz?
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5389 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
We start editing in the next dew days...should be out by mid november

it was shot in a theatre here in front of 50 people mostly kids....very entertaining...comes with all the lines all the stuff...plus it has the street coins across routine on it that he has done for years...real world...great for any envirnment....great for KIDS
kOnO
View Profile
Special user
545 Posts

Profile of kOnO
Great!!!!

Keep'EM comming KOZ!!!!!

maybe someday we will see a Kozmo's Greatest Tricks DVD!!!! Now that would be something.

kOnO
It is a lot easier to get older than it is to get wiser.
John Bowlin
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
827 Posts

Profile of John Bowlin
Can't wait, love to see Chris Capeheart perform. He is a study in performaning excellence.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5389 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Hes great
Mad Mage
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Mad Mage
Okay, so this is an old thread. However it was the one I found in my search. The Miser's Dream DVD by Chris Capeheart is worth the money. In fact, it may even save you a few bucks on fancy gimmicks and buckets. If you want to learn an inexpensive way of performing this classic, I recommend Chris' DVD. (First post, I'll add an avatar next time.)
JohntheMagician
View Profile
Regular user
Mechanicsburg, PA
157 Posts

Profile of JohntheMagician
MM ~ I agree. I love the DVD. I also just got his Kiddin' Around DVD which is great stuff.

For my bucket $8.00 at Wally-Mart. Was a metal flour container with a glass lid. Works great and has an awsome sound!
“The hard must become habit. The habit must become easy. The easy must become beautiful.” ~ Doug Henning
<BR>____________________________________________
<BR>WWW.ILLUSIONDELUSION.COM
Danny Borneo
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of Danny Borneo
Chris is an amazing performer and having seen his Miser's Dream routine live, several times I can say that it plays for crowds of any age. This DVD is a must have.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
His Chinese Linking Ring DVD is great to watch also.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Capehart Miser's Dream DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL