The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » "Weapons of the Cardshark 2" by Jeff Wessmiller (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pavloter
View Profile
Special user
529 Posts

Profile of Pavloter
Hi everyone, I have just looked through new dvds, and saw "Weapons of the Cardshark 2" by Jeff Wessmiller. To my amusement most of the moves introduced in this volume is much better and unique rather in the first one.

THE MOVES:

False Shuffles- Push Through Variation, Pull Through.

False Cuts- Tap Cut, Gamblers Running Cut, Classic Pass False Cut.

Glimpses- One/Two Card Drop, Deal Glimpse.

Cold Culling- MacDougall Cull, Molinari Cull.

Controls- Top Stock Stevens Control, Erdnase Bottom Stock Control.

Bridges- Erdnase Bridge, Top Card bridge.

Passes- Erdnase One Handed Shift, Deep Palm Pass.

Chopping Cards Out- Table Palm, Table Riffle Palm.

Mucks- Lousiana Switch, Lousiana Switch in the air, Pick up muck, Switch One Muck.

False Deals- Erdnase Bottom Deal, Greek Deal, Erdnase Style Greek Deal.

Cold Stacking- One Shuffle Quad Stack, Face up overhand Stack, In the hands Riffle Stacking.

Cold Decking- One Handed Deck Switch, One Handed Deck Switch w/Hat, Deep Palm Cold Deck Switch, Cold Deck Switch with a partner.

A lot of the moves are much more advanced, and need really big deal of time to accomplish perfection of it. He explaines Erdnase shift which is one of my favorites, one of the only shifts which can be done upside down. Would rather see there S.W.E. Shift, which is more advanced and in total accoplishment is cleanest pass there are.

A lot of the moves are from Vernon's "Revelation" book, what is annotated version of Erdnase. I have myself "Weapons of The Cardshark", and I really wasn't immpressed by the Jeff's skill, but he got rich knowlege of the subject, so I will buy this one as well.
http://www.murphysmagic.com/s.nl/it.A/id......ory=-107
Pavlo
Paul H
View Profile
Inner circle
UK South Coast
1135 Posts

Profile of Paul H
Personally, I cant wait for this one from Jeff. I liked his first DVD Weapons of the CardShark and this looks to be even more comprehensive.

Regards,

Paul H
navysteel0101
View Profile
New user
New york city
24 Posts

Profile of navysteel0101
I will also buy weapons of the card shark 2 first one was really good gives you all the basics plus jeff is on the Café and hes friendly to questions and response so that goes a long way with me
jim
CardShark2004
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of CardShark2004
Is this DVD out yet?
gump
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of gump
Erdnase27
View Profile
Inner circle
2505 Posts

Profile of Erdnase27
I have it and its great. I really liked it espescially his in the hands rifflestack and the cold culls. Its better then volume 1. I knew most of the stuff in volume 1 already so this 1 was a real threat for me
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » "Weapons of the Cardshark 2" by Jeff Wessmiller (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL