The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Gamolo levitation video movie (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jacoblucas
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of jacoblucas
Any body provide me video clips of Gamolo levitation
IllusionJack
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas, Nevada
376 Posts

Profile of IllusionJack
I too would love to see a video clip of this much talked about levitation... as I am in the market for a quality levitation.

--Jack Smile
Patrick Miller
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Patrick Miller
I would like to see the video also. I am looking to buy a levitation soon and am trying to get info on what is on the market.
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
This is not my video but it sure looks like a Gamalo:
http://christianaugustinemagic.com/image......TIAN.WMV
Dennis Michael
krishdimond
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of krishdimond
My illusiom designer magiciana.kant/magician sharmistha is making same illusion effect's gimmick for me and its rise start from 36" to 61" end and I use it also in my performance
Mr.Dennis
View Profile
New user
Louisville Kentucky
81 Posts

Profile of Mr.Dennis
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1176 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
VERY nice!
Shawn D
View Profile
Elite user
Hughson,Ca
443 Posts

Profile of Shawn D
I am pretty sure Gamalo will send you a video of the illusions for 10 bucks or something like that. He sent me one.
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

I aske him and Never got it.
Dennis Michael
Face
View Profile
Elite user
495 Posts

Profile of Face
Why I still can not see this video? Even the second link, that Dennis posted here, does not work for me.
SoCalPro
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1601 Posts

Profile of SoCalPro
Worked for me just fine.
emanmagic5
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
614 Posts

Profile of emanmagic5
Is the galamo slient or noiesy?
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Both, dependent on the version. It really isn't silent and music is needed. The newer versions are supposed to be much quieter.
Dennis Michael
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24227 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I've actually played with Gale Molovinsky's personal Gamolo levitation. It is very quiet.

I want to point out that with the Gamolo, as well as with Interlude and the Origami Box, if you don't have the permission of the owner of the trick, i.e. Gale Molovinsky or Jim Steinmeyer, you can't sell or even make your own copy of the tricks. You can't sell improvements.

If your custom builder has a set of Gale's plans, he can make it go as high as you want it to. But I wouldn't do it with this type of lev. There are better ones for that.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
sethman
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of sethman
I noticed in the video the person being levitated is covered with a sheet. Is this mandatory, or can it be done without it?
Mr.Dennis
View Profile
New user
Louisville Kentucky
81 Posts

Profile of Mr.Dennis
Yes it can be done without a sheet. The video shows the levitation the way it came "stock". Most will customize the look over time.
My unit was loud. Had to blast the music in a 100 seat theater. Talked to Gale about this and I guess I got the only loud one Smile

Dennis
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Gamolo I guess for some is good. I never liked it for reason that I have stated before in other posts.

My junk of a Gamolo has turned into what my aviator shows to the left plus two other types of lifts. Even through all the trouble I have had I can say that I have RE-WORKED it to work for me. That was the only good thing that I can say good about the Gamolo.

Best
Ray
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Gamolo levitation video movie (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL