The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Guillermo dell toro (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dark illusionist
View Profile
Loyal user
pough town new york
253 Posts

Profile of Dark illusionist
Hellow bizzareists

Guillermo del toro has directed: blade2 and The Devils Back Bone, (Im about to see this)as well as several others. He has also directed the soon to be released Hell boy, and at the mountains of madness. He Is rumered be directing the remake of the creature from the black lagoon and he will be directing a movie called coffin. I am posting all this becaus it is people like dell toro that kee p horror alive and he should be an inspiration for us all. look out for him. Some other wonderfull directers include M Night Shyamalan (signs, the sixth sense, unbrakeable) and Gore Verbinski (he directed the US version of the ring but i think its his only horror film)

I intend for this thread to become a horror movies discusion. help me out here

:bat: Jonathan Smile
Check out my brand new website:

www.ovationmagic.cjb.net

if you like it sign the guest book, if you realy like it then realy sign the guest book. If you hate it then go away.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5707 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
I loved "The Sixth Sense"! Still can't watch it alone in the dark till today!
And NO CGI used in it mind you!
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Dark illusionist
View Profile
Loyal user
pough town new york
253 Posts

Profile of Dark illusionist
signs was one of the 2 movie that realy did it for me. I saw it on a friday with a bunch of guys. That night I couldnt sleep at all. the next day I went and saw it again with this girl and her freand. even on second viewing it scared me but for some reason not the 2 girls. Its sort of funny because I never saw either of them again. Smile
Check out my brand new website:

www.ovationmagic.cjb.net

if you like it sign the guest book, if you realy like it then realy sign the guest book. If you hate it then go away.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Guillermo dell toro (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL