The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Detroit Tigers Kick A's (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Did you see how the Tigers swept the A's? Tigers will win the World Series this year.
Daegs
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
4291 Posts

Profile of Daegs
That doesn't mean much.... I say Cardinals 4 games to 3.
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
Have you been watching the Tigers, Daegs? They're on fire! Detroit needs some good news this year. We've lost so many jobs, at least we can win a game.
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
I don't care if they win the series- I am just glad they beat the A's - I still have vengeance in my heart from the days of Rollie Fingers Smile
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Who is going to win this year's World Series, the Tigers, Mets or the Cardinals? I'm not a psychic, but I already know, but I do not want to let the CAT out of the bag. Some of you may be curious as a CAT, but I still won't mention who the "Winners" will be this year because the CAT got my tongue. Those nine baseball players will win because a CAT has nine lives. Take my word for it, this year's soon to be "Winners" are not Scaredy CATS.

:kitty:
ralphdean
View Profile
Loyal user
Northern Ca
300 Posts

Profile of ralphdean
Hate the A's? That is a first. Well, maybe some Giants fans hate the A's.
kregg
View Profile
Inner circle
1950 Posts

Profile of kregg
If the Tigers win the Word Series, their fans will have two opportunities to burn Detroit to the ground.
POOF!
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least Deags was wrong about the final score (barely). Smile
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
Daegs
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
4291 Posts

Profile of Daegs
Sometimes the exact numbers are jumbled in the spirit world, yet my prediction stands here as truth of my paranormal abilities.

Mentalist beware!
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Hahaha! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Detroit Tigers Kick A's (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL