The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Coin Effects? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Skitch
View Profile
Veteran user
Philadelphia
400 Posts

Profile of Skitch
What are the new coin effects or gimmicked coins out there that doesn't requite sleight of hand or any funny moves? I know effects can be done without gimmicks and the amount of effects that can be done would be endless but I have arthritis in my wrists and can't do sleight of hand or any funny moves. That's why I'm looking for help from the experts here of what's out there or what's newer on the market you could recommend that is great? (and yes, I know, it's all about presentation)

Thank you....
§kitch
Fingers
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania, USA
1330 Posts

Profile of Fingers
Its not new, but you could try the dime and penny gimmick, It requires no sleight of hand at all, it is very low cost and very deceiving.
Where I go, so do my coins.....
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6112 Posts

Profile of Jaz
Not new but in addition to what Fingers suggested
'Scotch & Soda',
'Double X' and 'Spare Change' may work for you.

The trick 'Gadabout Coins' from Bobo's MCM is fairly easy as are some other tricks in the book.

Complex sleights aren't required for good coin magic and there are some simpler sleights in Bobo that may be OK for you.

Good luck,
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4753 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Hi Have A one Card Coin Backfire In my heavly work made EASY! That is super easy!
( Can you say Place A coin under A hank And lift up a card cliping A coin! ) That's it! Also some stuff with just A finger tip rest! OK so If you are Interested P.M. Me!
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Skitch
View Profile
Veteran user
Philadelphia
400 Posts

Profile of Skitch
Thank you for answering me guys. Here is what I was looking to buy: Black Widow, Ninja Coin Set, Revolution: Coin Vanish, PRESSURE and maybe some Eddie Gibson's coins.
§kitch
TomKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I tripped over
608 Posts

Profile of TomKMagic
Yeah, a Magnetic Scotch and Soda would be great for you. Many possibilities, and easily resetable.
You must be smarter than the tools you are using...

Tom Kracker
My website
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Coin Effects? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL