The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2006 entrée: Richard Turner » » Sand work and Inspiration » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pavloter
View Profile
Special user
529 Posts

Profile of Pavloter
Hi, big fan, Richard do you do sand and/or punch work? And 1 more question, what books you used to learn all this and false dealing? Thanks, got your Cheat DVD and Double Signed enjoyed both, Thanks.
Pavlo
Richard Turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
80 Posts

Profile of Richard Turner
Hello Pavloter,

I can do most everything but peek work.

The only book I had when I was younger was Expert at the Card Table. It was the only book on tape read by some old lady volunteer.

I also had someone read to me Seconds Centers and Bottoms by Marlo. The broblem was they only read each move to me once because they could not understand anything.

So bottom line is I worked 90 percent of what I do out on my own.

Which means with everything available to you this should be no problem.

Have fun!
Best Deals,

Richard

WWW.RichardTurner52.com
Pavloter
View Profile
Special user
529 Posts

Profile of Pavloter
Thanks for quick response. And sorry but forgot to ask you, can you do most of the stuff what Dad Stevens could do??? Thanks again
Pavlo
Richard Turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
80 Posts

Profile of Richard Turner
Dad Stevens
I can not run up hands in the same way Dad Stevens did. he visually ran up his hands where I do it by touch.

But the other things are pretty basic.
Best Deals,

Richard

WWW.RichardTurner52.com
Pavloter
View Profile
Special user
529 Posts

Profile of Pavloter
Quote:
On 2006-10-15 18:10, Richard Turner wrote:
Dad Stevens
I can not run up hands in the same way Dad Stevens did. he visually ran up his hands where I do it by touch.

But the other things are pretty basic.

Thanks again. When will you come to Britain again, because I missed your recent visit?
Pavlo
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2006 entrée: Richard Turner » » Sand work and Inspiration » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL