The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Single Black Parasol Source? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ben Proudfoot
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Ben Proudfoot
Hi Folks,

I'm looking for a single black parasol(the automatic kind used for producing). Does anyone know where I can find one?

Thanks,

Ben
Paul Jester
View Profile
Special user
UK
759 Posts

Profile of Paul Jester
For black your best bet is to use a normal umbrella, of normal sort, that when you press a button it opens. You'll have to use a silk to produce it though.
Paul
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7408 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Yes, I would look for many of the available self opening umbrellas on the market today. If you can"t find what you want, contact me directly and I can quote you a price.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
carldourish
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of carldourish
If it's for appearing parasol, buy the cheap blue parasol & some black fabric paint. Then get painting.

carl
Ben Proudfoot
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Ben Proudfoot
Thanks guys,

I'll look into those options.

Ben
mattmccoy
View Profile
Loyal user
203 Posts

Profile of mattmccoy
You can always contact fukai. He sells parasols. I don't have his e-mail or website to memory. If you go to my site and gallery page, you'll see his picture. click on it and it should take you to his site. My site is wwww.mattmccoymagic.com. Hope this helps. Sorry it took so long to get you this info. Oh, Fukai's e-mail is on his site. Enjoy.
Matt
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1768 Posts

Profile of wally
I am in search of the most colorful self-opening parasol.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7408 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I don't know what you mean by most colorful but I have custom covered many parasols with tie dye, solid colors, or freestyle silk covers.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11209 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Yes, Richard would be the best person who can assist you with parasol related items.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Single Black Parasol Source? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL