The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Epicard (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

micromega
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of micromega
I just read over the manuscript for the triple prediction using Epicard. Is anyone using this effect? I've been a bit leary of effects that use the "one ahead" principle, but if could get away with it, I think this routine has potential.
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
Why are you afraid of 'one ahead'? It's one of the simplest and most tried and true of all mentalism methods. There's one reason it's still around after a hundred years (or more) of use - it works.
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3353 Posts

Profile of Looch
There are so many fantastic uses of the one ahead principle, and in all honesty one of the nicest I have read over the past year. James Biss's approach made me smile. utilising a simple psych force a few pieces of paper and a pen, even if it failed it seemed as though the first and least impressive part was a miss and the others were built into strong hits.

on a side note "Nod to pocket watch" In SAD has a nice one ahead principle but its unlike traditional employment of the technique

all the best
Looch
Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/ Learn Mentalism with the Pro's: https://www.mymind.rocks
sjdavison
View Profile
Inner circle
Surrey, UK
1379 Posts

Profile of sjdavison
A lovely plug Looch... Smile But yes, a very nice effect, well done!

The one ahead principle, as mentioned, is one of the strongest tools in mentalism - as long as it is done right. You need look no further than Cassidy's take on 4th dimensional telepathy to see how powerful it can be.

Simon
Simon, 32, UK

www.sidavisonmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Epicard (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL