The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Saturday is Hot Dog Day at Midwest Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of Tom Dobrowolski
Hey magicelam:

Mustard, relish, onions, tomatoes, pickles, sport peppers and celery salt is what we have.The usual Chicago style dog. We may even have some ketchup around somewhere for anyone visiting from out of town....- Tom
magicelam
View Profile
Veteran user
Tennessee
368 Posts

Profile of magicelam
Wowza. so much different than hot dogs here! I asked because a friend of my familys opened a hot dog place that is open during lunch through the week... and the ingrediants you listed are exactly what he puts on his "chicago style"...

makes me wish I was closer!
Mike
Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

They're delicious !!

Hope to see you guys there this Saturday.
Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Guess what? It's that time again.

This Saturday April 21 the tradition continues. It's hot dog day at Midwest Magic. Stop in between noon and 2:00 p.m. for your free hot dog with ALL the trimmings. Stick around for a little conversation and to check out the magic.

Hope to see you there !!

Midwest Magic
9706 Franklin Av.
Franklin Park, IL
http://www.midwestmagic.net
Steve Hart
View Profile
Veteran user
Cocoa, FL
388 Posts

Profile of Steve Hart
Speaking of Hot Dogs.

After Jay Marshall's funeral a bunch of us (Including Mr. Bibik) went over to Jay's favorite Hot Dog restaurant to eat.

They said Jay loved going there because as Jay would say, "They gave you FREE fries with your Hot Dog." I thought that was so funny. That sounded just like Jay. Any place where he thought he could get something good for FREE.....

Tim you should of thought of this before Jay passed away...he would have closed up his shop just to come down and get a Free Hot Dog at your Shop.

Remember Jay billed himself as "one of the better cheaper acts."

While at Mid-West have a Hot Dog on me in memory of Jay.

Steve Hart
www.SteveHartSpeaks.com
www.magic2motivate.com
"Motivational Magicians are some of the highest paid magicians, find out why?"
Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Believe it or not another month has flown by (they seem to be passing faster and faster) which means ...

This Saturday May 20 is hot dog day at Midwest Magic. Stop in between noon and 2:00 p.m. for your free hot dog with ALL the trimmings. Stick around for a little conversation and to check out all the magic.

Hope to see you there !!

Midwest Magic
9706 Franklin Av.
Franklin Park, IL
http://www.midwestmagic.net
Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

It is this Saturday May 19. Had the wrong date in the above post.

See you there !!
Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Remember it's this Saturday May 19. Look forward to seeing you there !!
Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

This Saturday is the day. Free hot dogs !!

Stop by this Saturday June 16 from 12:00-2:00 p.m. for your hot dog with all the fixings and check out the magic.

Magic makes a GREAT Father's day gift !!! Smile

Hope to see yuou there.
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
I stopped by Midwest Magic while visiting family in Chicago last week, and I have to say it was like I had died and gone to heaven... And then Tim showed my the back room. Wow. Thanks Tim, your collection is amazing!
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
Last time I tried doing magic at lunch, I ate a rabbit and pulled a hot dog out of my hat.

Man, that wasn't NEAR as funny in print as I thought it was going to be! Smile
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay
Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

It's here again!!

This Saturday July 21 is Hot Dog Day at Midwest Magic. Stop by between 12:00 and 2:00 for your free hot dog with all the trimmings and extras. Take the opportunity to check out all the latest magic, sign up for the 2 GREAT upcoming lectures, (Jeff Hobson July 31 and Paul Cummins August 9) or just hang out with the usual Saturday gang for some fun and magic.

Rumor has it a well known East coast magician is flying in for a hot dog and to spend the day.

Hope to see you there.
Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Remember it's this Saturday July 21. See you there !!
Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Another month has gone by which of course means this Saturday August 18 is Hot Dog Day at Midwest Magic!!

Stop by for a Chicago style dog with ALL the trimmings and check out the latest and greatest including MANY of the Masuda effects Tim has in stock with more on the way.

(I won't say hope to see you there this time as I'll be in Vegas already for Magic Live.)

Remember it's between noon and 2:00 p.m. Stop by and say hi!!
Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

This Saturday September 15 is the third Saturday which means, of course, FREE hot dogs (with ALL the trimmings) from noon-2:00 p.m.

Stop by have a dog and check out all the latest and greatest (including a NEW shipment just in of all the ingenius Masuda magic) and/or just shoot the breeze. Always a fun group there on Saturdays.

See you there !!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Saturday is Hot Dog Day at Midwest Magic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL