The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » The Web (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Buzz
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Buzz
Any one know if they sell the goo for this seperatly. Almost out and don't want to buy a new set.
TuKanz
View Profile
New user
Kentucky
51 Posts

Profile of TuKanz
Buzz if you will give me your address I will send you something I came up with myself that works better than what came with The Web.I use it to help me in one of my coin routines.I was at a magic shop one day and was doing the routine for the owner when he asked how in the world did you do that....when I showed him how it worked ,he got out The Web and said that my Sticky Stuff would be perfect of it and he was right.I will be more than glad to send you some Sticky Stuff to try on The Web or any other trick you can come up with.The thing I like most about it is that it is clear and about 99% undetectable on skin.The other good thing about it is that you can put in you wallet because it is paper thin...hope this helps
TuKanz
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
TuKanz...your goo sounds really interesting. Care to share a few more details such as what it is and how you made it?

Mark.

Ooohhh...Welcome to the Café! Smile
Buzz
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Buzz
TuKanz, Thanks,that sounds really great. Much appriciated. I will send my address via your pm. Thanks a million.
TuKanz
View Profile
New user
Kentucky
51 Posts

Profile of TuKanz
Sticky Stuff came about one day at work while I was trying to palm a coin that was way to big for my hand,so I started looking for what ever was handy and sticky.I tryed eveything from 200mph tape to spray glue....the spray glue was good but took to long to get just right.So I looked for a few days for anything sticky and came across a by-product of one of the jobs at work and Sticky Stuff was born.I have used it to do The Web,palming,lifts and all types of coin work.This stuff is so clear that even when you show someone where it's at, they have a hard time seeing it.Other than being super clear it's also very strong,a spot no bigger than a 1/8" will hold all coins from a quarter on down.....when I say hold I mean it will stick good enough that unless you close you hand "just right" it wont shake off.anyone that would like to try some just let me know ....i would like to find new ways to use it
Buzz
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Buzz
TuKanz, Recieved the sticky stuff today. It works great. I actually think it works better than the original goo. You should start marketing this.I would think it could be used for many diferent applications in and out of magic.If you decide to sell this stuff let me know. I would buy it. Many thanks again,Buzz
TuKanz
View Profile
New user
Kentucky
51 Posts

Profile of TuKanz
Buzz,glad to here that it worked for you.I am like you ...it could be used on many things in magic .If you don't care try a small spot in your palm and let me know what you think about it as an aid for palming.....a spot about --->O<--- big has worked well for me in the past.When placed just right in the fold of your hand any coin or small object wil stick and wont fall off until you close your hand just right....thanks very much for the input and glad I could be of some help
Buzz
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Buzz
Will do, The coin thing sounds like a great idea,maybe for hiding those tiny little pennies,and then do a french drop or other move. Thanks Buzz
munkywrench
View Profile
Loyal user
Conway, SC
298 Posts

Profile of munkywrench
I would also be interested in this formulation. In my climate in the summer a bit of sticky stuff would help alot.
Family Biz. https://www.facebook.com/dreamweaverconway/
Disciple of the Close-Up Kinda Guy PH.
Balloon Blast Video Show junkie.
Supporter of http://www.myrtlebeachmagician.com/
Retired Demo Dude
IBM #334 supporter
TuKanz
View Profile
New user
Kentucky
51 Posts

Profile of TuKanz
Munkywrench pm me and let me know where to send it ....I am wanting to find out if it is good enough to start selling
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » The Web (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL