The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Very Cool Performance (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
That's wonderful Chris - the fact you could control those people was magic alone, and the trick itself is great.
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
What's funny is that I actually meant to post something completely different. But none the less, feel free to enjoy the "Pool Shark" routine as well. Ah the joy of intoxicated audiences. I found myself having to recap all over the place just to keep their train of thought on what's been happening LOL!

Here is the video I was intending to post...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=A2RGCFZFYqI
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
I love it - costumes, lights, great stage , wonderful illusions - and CONTEMPORARY.
That's magic. Who's the illusionist? Is he Ukranian?
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
I know what you mean about the intox audiences - spent years working niteclubs and now it has to be a lot of $ before I can even consider working drunks.
collective foundry
View Profile
Inner circle
1404 Posts

Profile of collective foundry
Who is that again?
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
I can't for the life of me remember who this is either. When I first saw it I was expecting her to twist something like Peter Laughran's illusion. I wasn't expecting the full hinge upward.
collective foundry
View Profile
Inner circle
1404 Posts

Profile of collective foundry
Jason something -
Irish_matt
View Profile
Loyal user
St.Louis, MO
204 Posts

Profile of Irish_matt
That's Jonathan David Bass on Caberet Du Monde I believe. It is a very cool illusion.

Matt
makeupguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1411 Posts

Profile of makeupguy
This is magic the way it should be. It's not black against a black background, the magician and the assistant are well dressed. The magic is well built and maintained. The illusion has a thru-line plot.
The assistant isn't nearly as good a dancer as the magician.. which isn't saying much.. but at least they kept it short and simple.

The props didn't get their own ta-da... in fact.. they were rather unceremoniously pushed aside to make better focuson the performers!

Bravo to both!
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
I love this vid.. I posted it on the a while ago when sumone was asking about instant babe
MCM
View Profile
Elite user
Minnesota
456 Posts

Profile of MCM
Where do I get one of these devices? Do you have to provide your own barbie doll?
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
What the blammo microwave, sawing, or just the thing that said instant babe?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Very Cool Performance (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL