The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Anybody ever worked Phoenix? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

booker
View Profile
New user
earth
30 Posts

Profile of booker
I sent a e-mail to the city of Phoenix inquiring about the legality of street performing there and received a reply stating that within the city proper it is legal. Has anyone ever worked the town and if so, any advice. Minneapolis is cold and dreary and weighing heavily on my spirit. I must escape.

Booker
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
I haven't been there in years, but the people at http://www.performers.net have reported there are some "mall" areas that work well.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
mrmystic
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago
200 Posts

Profile of mrmystic
I too tried the snowbird thing one winter to Phoenix, but it has been over 10 years ago. I would check with the mall areas themselves like the Arizona Center and see what their policies are. I still have friends and family there and am told that the restaurant market is pretty open for walk around and balloons.
Tom Frank
View Profile
V.I.P.
industrial Strength Magic
493 Posts

Profile of Tom Frank
My good friend Shawn Greer lives and works in Phoenix. Why not contact him and ask him what's up. Tell him I said hi!
scaress
View Profile
Veteran user
salt lake city
337 Posts

Profile of scaress
Try Tempe, not too far away, but better atmosphere.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Anybody ever worked Phoenix? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL