The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » The people we meet on the streets. . . (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tom Frank
View Profile
V.I.P.
industrial Strength Magic
493 Posts

Profile of Tom Frank
One of the cool things about street performing is the variety of people you get to meet. From famous people, to interesting sorts to total morons; we get to sample the full array of humanity up close and personal. Met a cool cat last night working Hollywood and Highland. Check my blog to see who.

I said it before and I'll say it again, working the streets here in LA has been the toughest environment I ever faced in my 20 + years of busking.

But I'll keep on, keep'en on, till I hustle up something better.
SeaDawg
View Profile
Special user
The Lunatic Fringe
718 Posts

Profile of SeaDawg
OK for us dimwitted lightbulbs.... point us in the direction of your blog please...

I seem to get the other end of the spectrum.... Somedays I think I am a SH** magnet for freaks.... but hey that is the beauty of the street. I have also met some very sincere, loving caring folks doing my gig also. Better stop before I break into a Forrest Gump. Life is like a boxof chocolats routine.
Crazy people take the psycho-path thru the forest...
CJRichard
View Profile
Special user
Massachusetts
542 Posts

Profile of CJRichard
SeaDawg,

Click on the little yellow words that say "Reverie Blog" at the bottom of Tom's post.
"You know some of you are laughin', but there's people here tryin' to learn. . ." -Pop Haydn

"I know of no other art that proclaims itself 'easy to do.'" -Master Payne

Ezekiel the Green
walid ahumada
View Profile
Special user
sinaloa, mexico
892 Posts

Profile of walid ahumada
Hi tom
I use to read your blog "coming trough the haze", I am happy to see your new blog
“Magic becomes art when it has nothing to hide.” BEN OKRI quote
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » The people we meet on the streets. . . (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL