The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Finding second-hand illusion dealers in UK/Europe (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Howell
View Profile
New user
London, UK
8 Posts

Profile of Christopher Howell
Hello,

Does anyone have tips on good dealers in second-hand illusions in Europe?

I'm based in London so the UK would be ideal, but Europe is still within arm's reach.

Best regards,
Christopher
Fabricem
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of Fabricem
What do you seach?
Dizzy
View Profile
Elite user
UK
437 Posts

Profile of Dizzy
Try magicauction.com. You could also try magicweek.co.uk, they have a for sale section,

Diane
reedrc
View Profile
Inner circle
1349 Posts

Profile of reedrc
What she said... Although it was said before the moderator pulled applicable posts. Smile
Kind Regards

Ryan C. Reed
Founder, Illusion Entertainment

designer, director, theatrical consultant, digital wizard, magic impresario, wonder aficionado, Illusioneer & dream architect.

Instagram
Facebook
jamieallan
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of jamieallan
Hi Chirs

Try the big illusionists in the UK first, try the twins http://www.thetwins.co.uk email info@thetwins.co.uk they have illusions for sale every season and also try email info@russstevens.co.uk http://www.russstevens.co.uk too, What are you loooking for?

JA
Christopher Howell
View Profile
New user
London, UK
8 Posts

Profile of Christopher Howell
Thanks for the tips. I've tried MagicAuction but most seems to be in North American goods. Will check out the other tips you've put forward (Jamieallan and Dizzy) as well though.

(And to answer those who are asking what I'm looking for, while I'd love to say, I was told by a moderator that I'm not allowed to be that specific in this forum until I've had over 50 posts.)

CH
jamieallan
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of jamieallan
Chris PM me and lets talk....

JA
Thatoldblackmagic
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Thatoldblackmagic
Christopher I am a Scottish based illusion builder , I often get the odd prop in my shop especially around January after the Pantomime's , either that or Scott Penrose often has props too.
Scotland's first winner of the Edinburgh International Magic Festival's first place award. ~ Allen Tipton's magic Student. ~ Magic Historian and Collector ~ Built magic for Scotland's top Pantomimes ,Cats ,The Wizard of Oz and a few other shows. ~ As seen on TV theatre and film Smile Aged 17
magicodine
View Profile
Regular user
italy
198 Posts

Profile of magicodine
Do you need any creative magic illusion?
Falconer
View Profile
Special user
PORTUGAL
576 Posts

Profile of Falconer
Hi Christopher Howell

My Asistant Revenge come from Portugal / Europe!

Take a look in wwww.magicauction.com

Falconer
FALCONER
IMAGICIANS.DE facebook falcobook
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Finding second-hand illusion dealers in UK/Europe (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL