The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Me, Marty Kane & Peter Duffie did explore Finnell, Marlo, Christ & more! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

PaulGordon
View Profile
Elite user
475 Posts

Profile of PaulGordon
This is not a plug, but if you like Finnell's Free-Cut Principle, Marlo/Joseph Automatic Placement and Henry Christ's Sum & Difference - then Explorations is a book full of this kind of easy maths-based, but entertaining/magical, stuff; plus more!

I won't say more because this is just for info, not to advertise.

Cheers,

Paul Gordon
boxjumper
View Profile
Veteran user
355 Posts

Profile of boxjumper
Thanks for the info. I'll check it out.
PaulGordon
View Profile
Elite user
475 Posts

Profile of PaulGordon
Dear Boxjumper,

Thanks! I've had quite a fascination with Finnell's Free-Cut Principle and Joseph/Marlo Automatic Placement. The routines within can be good workers...

As a big admirer of Karl Fulves, I designed the book to look like one of his classic-looking booklets of the 70's.

The book is, by the way, dedicated to Karl.

Paul Gordon
Gary Dayton
View Profile
Special user
New Jersey
542 Posts

Profile of Gary Dayton
Paul,

This sounds like it's worth checking out. I know you aren't advertising, but would you provide a link, please?

Thanks,

Gary
PaulGordon
View Profile
Elite user
475 Posts

Profile of PaulGordon
Dear Gary,

Hope I don't get hunted for advertising, but - see http://www.paulgordon.net/acatalog and follow links.

Best,

PG
rhucko1
View Profile
Regular user
Hawaii
125 Posts

Profile of rhucko1
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the link! I've been interested in the Finnell Free-Cut Principle and Marlo/Joseph Automatic Placement after reading some things from Duffie. Can't wait to receive the book and check it out.

Just out of curiosity, do you have anything written up combining these principles with the faro shuffle?

Thanks,
Rich
"Card experts agree that the colour change, or transformation, is one of the most magical effects possible with a pack of cards."
- Dai Vernon's Tribute to Nate Leipzig by Lewis Ganson & Dai Vernon
PaulGordon
View Profile
Elite user
475 Posts

Profile of PaulGordon
Yes, in Explorations...a few tricks with Finnell & Faro.

Paul
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Me, Marty Kane & Peter Duffie did explore Finnell, Marlo, Christ & more! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL