The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Looking for a place I can get Coats or Jackets for Magicians (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SeanD13
View Profile
Loyal user
Bristol, RI
263 Posts

Profile of SeanD13
I have been looking for a place I could shop for coats and jackets that a magician would wear. I have had no luck looking on the web. I do not know if I am looking in the wrong places or what, but I know that there has to be a place out there some where.

Thank you,
SeanD13
Have you hugged a Cup Junkie lately?

Learn more at www.CupsCon.com
"If We Build It Will you Come?"
LeeDillingham
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
263 Posts

Profile of LeeDillingham
Any quality men's suit is acceptable to wear. If you are looking for something special, just go to your local tailor and tell him what you want. If you see one in a magic magazine that you like, take it with you to the tailor and show him the picture. A good tailor can duplicate the picture in the colors and material that you pick out. I mainly do this with vests.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I agree. The tailor can also stitch secret pockets, dove pockets, topit, ball/coin holders, etc.
Loual4
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, Canada
670 Posts

Profile of Loual4
After doing some walk around for quite a few years, I can tell you that any suit or jacket will do. The advice from Lee and Dynamike is 100% right. Pick something you like and feel comfortable with. Modifications, if required, can be done by any tailors. Personnally, I do not make use of topits or secret pockets. I did have some extra pockets put in my toxedo vest, but that is it.

Have a nice day!

Louis Jutras
SeanD13
View Profile
Loyal user
Bristol, RI
263 Posts

Profile of SeanD13
Thanks everybody I will take the advice, and look for a tailor in my area.

Thanks again,
SeanD13
Have you hugged a Cup Junkie lately?

Learn more at www.CupsCon.com
"If We Build It Will you Come?"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Looking for a place I can get Coats or Jackets for Magicians (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL