The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Run away and join the circus? NYC area! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

equivoque
View Profile
Special user
679 Posts

Profile of equivoque
OK, well not quite but you could learn something new and have fun! Below is a post from Ashley from firefly

Firefly Aerial Acrobatics/New York Circus Arts Academy offers classes in the circus arts such as Aerial Silk and tumbling. I encourage you to check out Ashley's page and look at the pics. I am having a blast with these classes, so think about taking one the free classes and read the post below:

http://www.fireflydance.com/

The semester is almost over so The semester is almost over so Firefly Aerial Acrobatics/New York Circus Arts Academy is offering free aerial classes between 10/31 and 11/5 in Brooklyn and Manhattan for new students only.

You will get to meet the teachers, experience the basics you will be taught during a semester at FF, and possibly get a free demonstration of the advanced techniques you can learn.

See you in the air!

Say John referred you...
Keairao
View Profile
New user
Toronto, Ontario
12 Posts

Profile of Keairao
Thanks for this, I know someone who would be very interested! I'll pass the info along
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Run away and join the circus? NYC area! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL