We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Need another way to die... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1726 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Hi all!
I'm doing a big gore/shock show this Friday, and I am out of ideas.
We are doing two shows and I need one more good solid and messy death in a Hellraiser type of show.
We are doing two seperate acts- One with a "Hills Have Eyes" kind of feel, the other with Cenobites.
In the Hills show, we have a strangulation and bloodletting, eye gouge and achilles tendon slicing, disembowelment via intestine winding device, and a scalping/brain exposure.
So far in the Hellraiser show, we have arm hooking, impreganation and belly explosion through a horiffic contraption, and a large meathook through the back.
I need a way to kill the girl on the meathook.
I'm thinking about ripping out her heart or other internal organ (Psychic surgery style), but I'd like to see if anyone else has any brilliant ideas. Simple, cheap and quick are key.
Does not have to be a migic illusion, but more FX.
Methods welcome through PM. General ideas, please post here.

Really wish I already had bought gutbuster though...
(Grumbles)
Gwyd
JPK
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of JPK
Good morning.

Already hanging by the meat hook through the back. Wht not have the feet tied to rope on a real and pull her down thust leaving a bloody spine left on the hook?
JPK
John Kardel
magus
View Profile
Special user
Huntington Beach, Ca
668 Posts

Profile of magus
Chainsaw-
soak the blade in blood, when you turn it on you should get a good spatter pattern on the wall
crappy deium-

what a lousy day to be seized

thaumometer-

a device for measuring a magical field
Mystician
View Profile
Inner circle
Wallachia
3485 Posts

Profile of Mystician
Don't forget to remove the chain of course ! ;-)

Actually, I don't quite get the "need" to 86 somebody on a meat hook - I mean, isn't that enough ? lol
But if you must, make them listen to the Backstreet Boyz until their head explodes.
Okay, maybe not, you don't want to torture your patrons too.

I love the idea of ripping her in two, but that would not be easy to pull off (no pun intended).

Connect an "electrical" cord to the meathook and watch her fry ! BBzzzzzzTT !
Just hanging out with the rest of my fellow dregs.
http:// www . phrets . com
Visit http://www.bizarremagic.net
JPK
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of JPK
Quote:
On 2006-10-24 16:08, Mystician wrote:
Don't forget to remove the chain of course ! ;-)

Actually, I don't quite get the "need" to 86 somebody on a meat hook - I mean, isn't that enough ? lol
But if you must, make them listen to the Backstreet Boyz until their head explodes.
Okay, maybe not, you don't want to torture your patrons too.

I love the idea of ripping her in two, but that would not be easy to pull off (no pun intended).

Connect an "electrical" cord to the meathook and watch her fry ! BBzzzzzzTT !

Yes, a strobe and some sound and the electrical effect would be great. Oh yes and lots of twitching.

Depending on how the person is actually hung, having the body ripped off if it while leaving just a spinal colum and perhaps a bit of skull as well, (think Predator), could be done cheap and easily reset.
JPK
John Kardel
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7168 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Some people can croak just by pulling their head out of their butt. Might be an interesting presentation! Sound effects could be fun too!
Higley's Doug's Museum
egregor
View Profile
Veteran user
The other side of the veil.
340 Posts

Profile of egregor
DOUG,DOUG,DOUG, Such eloquence!
My mom says I'm reprehensible, I think I'm perfectly hensible.
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
I agree with Doug. And most of 'em can't see where they're going when they drive.

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
Harlequin
View Profile
Special user
Melbourne, Australia
688 Posts

Profile of Harlequin
I'm assuming this is a show for an old folks home? Smile

As for the girl on the hook, you could cut off her legs, maybe from around the knees and have her bleed out.
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2249 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
How about biting out a great big chunk from the throat??? Horror Make up will be easy for that. Good bloody effect too.

Regards
Wolflock
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1418 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Quote:
On 2006-10-24 20:26, Doug Higley wrote:
Some people can croak just by pulling their head out of their butt. Might be an interesting presentation! Sound effects could be fun too!

There are people who need to do that anyway. Smile
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7168 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Take a full can of Lysol and spray it on their tongue.

Better yet take ALL the money out of their wallet and send it to me. I'll take that dough and kill myself with kindness.

What is this thread anyway? A bid to get on O'reily?
Higley's Doug's Museum
Prof. Pabodie
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of Prof. Pabodie
Explain that the hook had not been properly sanitized and the girl dies from e-coli poisoning.
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1726 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Yep...Doing this for an Old Folks Home- Shady "Argh...It's coming, get it off me, get it off me, getitoffmeeeeeee" Acres.
And yes...We need to kill the girl on the meathook. It is just used to immobilize her whilst I go do something else equally as horriffic. She's not completely suspended by it, just tethered.

Hrmmm....Ripping out spine would be good if I could modify the harness a bit.
Chainsaw...Good but not very Hellraiser.
Ripping her in half- Oh how I wish I could.
Electrocution (Should've expected that from you Myst)- Very appealing, but we also have a grinder girl in the same set, so the impact of the sparks would be lost (I was all about it until I thought through the rest of the act).

Head out of Butt...

Moving on.

Leg severing...This is a live person, and she'd probably be cranky having to remove a leg for the act. (OK...I don't have time to cast the prosthetics)
Biting out throat...Now there is an Idea. Nice and simple.

Lysol on tongue- that's just yucky.
Sending Higley Money so he can kill himself with kindness- She's a performer. Not enough cash to give you a papercut of happiness, let alone killing with kindness.
E-coli on a hook- Gwyd Starts banging his head against his desk.

Good ideas all.
Well...Good ideas most! Smile
Any more?
Gwyd
Keairao
View Profile
New user
Toronto, Ontario
12 Posts

Profile of Keairao
We tear out a clowns guts in a burlesque dance. If your girl will be wearing a top, it's fairly easy to do. Very messy and gory. Can be done for under $10, it won't stand up to close scrutiny, but on stage it looks pretty good. E-mail me if you want the directions we follow.

We also shot a fellow while hanging from hooks. We couldn't get a good gun shot wound to appear when the gun went off, so he sort of threw his head back, spat out a lot of blood, then when his head came back into full view, it was just all bloody.

I like the electrocution idea.....may have to borrow that one!
JPK
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of JPK
Quote:
On 2006-10-25 18:34, Keairao wrote:

I like the electrocution idea.....may have to borrow that one!

I'm thinking paint a skull in the face and bones on any exposed skin with make up sensitive to u.v. light. Shine that along with a strobe and the right sound effect and it should produce a pretty cartoon like electrcution effect. I'm going to have to try this myself.
JPK
John Kardel
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5104 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Put the hook through her belly or side. Then you can use the chainsaw, and cut out her spine.

When she sags, you can rip out her heart.

Perfect background music is Barney the Dinosaur's "I Love You". It's the best of all possible worlds!
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24210 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Rent the Dead Like Me DVD's. There are some excellent methods there.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
magus
View Profile
Special user
Huntington Beach, Ca
668 Posts

Profile of magus
"Don't forget to remove the chain of course ! ;-)"

Remove The Chain? REMOVE THE CHAIN?
You can't get a spatter pattern by removing the chain!!!

Mystician, where's the fun, where's the fear? Remove the chain and you have to find someone who can act, who will LOOK afraid when you lunge at them with the chainsaw. But if you leave the chain on, ANYONE will look scared, and the supply of talentless people is much larger than that of the theatrically skilled.
Oh, that reminds me- LOOKING FOR VOLENTEERS! contact me for the oppertunity to play hardened steel roulette.

Pat
crappy deium-

what a lousy day to be seized

thaumometer-

a device for measuring a magical field
Midnight333
View Profile
Veteran user
353 Posts

Profile of Midnight333
Hey guys! Mystican let me out of the basement for a while.... hows it going? The advent of my 333rd post is near, so save that girls soul for me, I'll need it. Hanging from a hook? Why not drop her into a wood chipper, Im sure it would not be hard to mock one up, and uses a plant bug sprayer for the splatter. Cheers!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Need another way to die... (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL