The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Check out this new video by JessesMagic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

Profile of Jesse Feinberg
Hey everyone! Thanks for all of your comments. Id like to quickly clear somethings up, and then leave the forum open to questions and reviews.

Write Angle will be out before Thanksgiving... I just need a couple of weeks to build, and package the first run. If anyone wants to see this live, come to Hank Lee's store, I try to visit every Saturday. I'll demo all of my effects for you! The talk of misleading demos is old, and inaccurate. I stand by my products 100%, and as you can see, many other magicians do too. I would never intentionally mislead anyone into purchasing something, and I will ALWAYS offer returns and exchanges to anyone.

That said, this new demo shows the full performance. The bent pen that is shown to the camera is the SAME pen the whole time, and can be immediately handed out. NO SWITCHES for a permenantly bent pen. And the bic pen actually bends by itself. Its under your control, but it is self working in the movement. And you guys are going to flip out when you learn the different handlings. A local magician Jeff Kellog came up with THE best handling ever!!!! If you like self working, this is it!!! Write Angle is different than ANY OTHER bending effect... It will be up on my website soon: Jessesmagic.com

PM me if you have any tricky questions Smile
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1213 Posts

Profile of APC
I will try and stop by Hanks this Saturday and the I can post what I think.
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

That would be great! Ill be there sometime after 1... And Ill bring in all of my other effects for you to check out too!
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1213 Posts

Profile of APC
Sounds good! Just have to make sure I'm free and I will hop on the T.
Adam
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

It would be great to have a real review so quickly, thanks for your help Adam! PM me if you need to coordinate... later -Jesse
Skitch
View Profile
Veteran user
Philadelphia
400 Posts

Profile of Skitch
Quote:
On 2006-10-25 13:28, Jessiah wrote:
Hey everyone! Thanks for all of your comments. Id like to quickly clear somethings up, and then leave the forum open to questions and reviews.

Write Angle will be out before Thanksgiving... I just need a couple of weeks to build, and package the first run. If anyone wants to see this live, come to Hank Lee's store, I try to visit every Saturday. I'll demo all of my effects for you! The talk of misleading demos is old, and inaccurate. I stand by my products 100%, and as you can see, many other magicians do too. I would never intentionally mislead anyone into purchasing something, and I will ALWAYS offer returns and exchanges to anyone.

That said, this new demo shows the full performance. The bent pen that is shown to the camera is the SAME pen the whole time, and can be immediately handed out. NO SWITCHES for a permenantly bent pen. And the bic pen actually bends by itself. Its under your control, but it is self working in the movement. And you guys are going to flip out when you learn the different handlings. A local magician Jeff Kellog came up with THE best handling ever!!!! If you like self working, this is it!!! Write Angle is different than ANY OTHER bending effect... It will be up on my website soon: Jessesmagic.com

PM me if you have any tricky questions Smile

Nicely said, a lot of people have been giving out inaccurate information. I'm been here for over 4 years and know your work and the respect people have for you.
§kitch
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
His track record is not that good. There are many that will not buy from him again and some will but most will choose not to that have bought past products of his.
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

Thanks Skitch, you know whats up!!! Write Angle has been quoted as my "best trick yet" by many magicians... So hopefully we can all keep an open mind to Jessesmagic products, cuz I got a lot of cool things coming out this year!!! The past is the past, and if anyone still has ANY issues???, please contact me so we can resolve. Im here to help. -Jesse
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
"The past is the past......." The only problem is that the past is the best indication we have of what to expect in the future.

Anyway, good luck with your new effect. You always seem willing to help people out. That's more than some folks in this business do.
Skitch
View Profile
Veteran user
Philadelphia
400 Posts

Profile of Skitch
Quote:
On 2006-10-25 15:11, thehawk wrote:
His track record is not that good. There are many that will not buy from him again and some will but most will choose not to that have bought past products of his.

There are many magicians that won't buy from certain people simply because their effects don't fit their style. But don't tell me what I know and don't know when I've been here much longer then you have and KNOW these people very well who know Jesse and his work. These are people that are using his work in their shows all the time and is with them where ever they go. Please, you are completely wrong.
§kitch
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1213 Posts

Profile of APC
Well hopefully I can check this out on saturday and I will post an unbiased review...I do own cigapen and magicap and was a little disappointed and stayed away from the last effects with the whole "misleading video" problem, but I figure let the past be the past and if I have the chance to check it out and help people make a decision then I shouldn't let the past get in the way. I am going in there with a clean slate and will update you all if I do indeed get a chance this saturday to check it out.
-Adam
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
Part of what I said was:

"Anyway, good luck with your new effect. You always seem willing to help people out. That's more than some folks in this business do."

Skitch replied:

"These are people that are using his work in their shows all the time and is with them where ever they go. Please, you are completely wrong."

COMPLETELY wrong? OK, so Jesse ISN'T willing to help people. Some friend you are Smile
Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
View Profile
Elite user
408 Posts

Profile of Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
Hi Jesse,

Great looking effect, could you combine it with Magicap ?

I note that this is examinable, what happens if I give it out to a spectator and they try to bend the pen back to its original shape.
Michele
View Profile
Veteran user
Taiwan
301 Posts

Profile of Michele
Jesse,

Can it perform surrounded ? any angle problem ? Honestly I really don't like your previous effects.

Hope this one don't disappoint us.
runawayjag
View Profile
Inner circle
1085 Posts

Profile of runawayjag
Good for you, Michele. I really admire the candor and honesty in your inquiry. I hope he takes the time to give you an answer that has the same characteristics.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Michele, you have the best post do far. And like John says, I hope Jesse answers with the same characteristics.

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

Michele: Write angle can be performed surrounded. No angle problems. It will not disappoint anyone... Smile

Gilgamesh: Great question! I have a funny story for that one. A women once cracked the pen in half trying to bend it back. Its not fragile, but it is not made out of steel either... Ive been using the first one I ever made for months now... If that does happen, the instructions will explain how to replace that... She felt so bad for breaking the pen back, but at the same time, it TOTALLY drove home the effect!!!

I look forward to fooling you in the shop Adam!!! Maybe if your lucky, ill teach you how to do it Smile
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1213 Posts

Profile of APC
Haha, well since I just turned 16 I have some money to spend...hopefully will pick up a few items...who knows maybe this will be one of them Smile
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Two pages of posts and not a single review (except for Skitch who seems to attack anyone who doesn't worship Jesse).
Skitch
View Profile
Veteran user
Philadelphia
400 Posts

Profile of Skitch
Quote:
On 2006-10-25 19:26, emyers99 wrote:
Two pages of posts and not a single review (except for Skitch who seems to attack anyone who doesn't worship Jesse).

The effect isn't out yet if you read. Second, I simply pointed out incorrect information people were given. Nothing wrong with that.......
§kitch
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Check out this new video by JessesMagic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL