The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » What shops in Vegas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Banester
View Profile
Special user
669 Posts

Profile of Banester
I am heading to Vegas this coming week and would like to get some info on some good shops in the area. I will be staying on the strip and I don't want to have to pay a taxi a huge amount of money to take me to a shop. Is there anything located on the strip or in "old" vegas? I already know about the Hocus Pocus stores. Thanks!
The art of a magician is to create wonder.
If we live with a sense of wonder, our lives
become filled with joy
-Doug Henning-
Lyndel
View Profile
Inner circle
wrote the theme to the TV show COPS!
1623 Posts

Profile of Lyndel
Denny and Lee has a nice shop in Vegas but you're going to have to come up off the wallet and spring 10 bucks for a cab. Come on, you'll drop more than that at the nickle slots! Smile

Lyndel
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hi Banester:

I walked to Denny and Lee's this summer, and it wasn't bad at all. If you're on the corner of Excalibur/NYNY/Tropicana, you can walk there in about 15 to 20 minutes. It's on just the other side of the freeway by a Motel 6.

Ron
Banester
View Profile
Special user
669 Posts

Profile of Banester
Haha, ya I don't mind the $10, its the $30+ that I don't like. I will be looking up Denny's then. Can't wait to go to some of the shows out there as well. thanks guys for the information and if any other pop up between now and Sunday (10/27) let me know.
The art of a magician is to create wonder.
If we live with a sense of wonder, our lives
become filled with joy
-Doug Henning-
richgerb86
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, Pa.
204 Posts

Profile of richgerb86
Denny also has an open stage night. I think it is the first tuesday of the month. I saw denny on TV promoting it, he said ' you never know ho will be perforing, soetimes some big names in magic stop by'
ask about where the local clubs meet. Go there if you can, I heard they are a bunch of friendly guys.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » What shops in Vegas (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL