The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Hollywood Is Getting Bizarre!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
JOIN US THIS SATURDAY OCT. 28TH!!!!!!

T-RAY presents a HALLOWEEN SPECTACULAR!!!!!
Come join us for a CIRCUS OF HORRORS......a MIDWAY OF MADNESS!!!!!!!
Featuring performances from some of Los Angeles' Scariest Sideshow Sensations!
.......Including SATANICA---one of LA's dominating forces!! Watch her eat and breathe FIRE!!! She will EAT A LIGHTBULB IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE!!!! This is one STRANGE Witchy woman.....join her BEHIND THE CURTAIN for a SPECIAL performance you won't believe!!!! (don't ask.....you have to SEE IT!!!)
.......SENOR STRETCHY SKIN.......last month, he beat the GUINESS WORLD RECORD.....Can he do it AGAIN????....see him STRETCH his skin beyond what seems possible!!!!!!! YOU WON'T BELIEVE YOUR EYES!!!!!!!
.......REVEREND WOLF........one of LA's PREMIERE SIDESHOW PERFORMERS!!! You've seen him at the FREAKSHOW DELUXE.....Now SEE HIM AT THE CIA!!!!!!
.......VENUS DEMILLE........This Electric Lady will literally be SET ON FIRE IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES!!!!!!!! Will she perish at the stake???......OR will she survive the HELLFIRE????? FIND OUT ON SATURDAY OCT. 28TH!!!!
.......DON'T MISS LEOPOLD and THE CLOWNS OF HORROR!!!!!! Straight from BRAZIL, these CLOWNS will perform a SANTERIA RITUAL complete with SECRET /STRANGE PERCUSSION RHYTHMS known only to the SELECT FEW!!! You have NEVER seen anything like this IN YOUR LIFE!!!!! You WILL BE HYPNOTIZED BY WHAT YOU WILL SEE!!!!!
........Hear the UNBELIEVABLE SOUNDS of the STOLEN BABIES!!!!!!! One of the most UNIQUE and CURIOUS Musical Groups you will ever encounter!!!! ENTER THEIR CARNIVAL OF CHAOS ON OCT. 28TH!!!!!!
.......DID WE MENTION THE FREAKS OF NATURE??!!!! Have you ever seen a TWO HEADED 5 LEGGED PIG BEFORE??? How about a TWO HEADED BABY??!! You WILL SEE THEM AND MORE ON OCT. 28TH!!!!!!! DON'T MISS THE MUSEUM OF ODDITIES!!!!!
.......Also JUST ADDED.....GHOULIA the FEMALE BLOCKHEAD!!!!!! WATCH as she HAMMERS NAILS INTO HER SKULL!!!! IT'S REAL and you will SEE IT LIVE!!!!!

THIS SATURDAY OCTOBER 28TH at The CIA CLUB in NORTH HOLLYWEIRD
11334 BURBANK BLVD. DOORS OPEN AT 8:30 ONLY $10
http://www.ciabnormalarts.com
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
Hollywood was always bizarre. This just makes it bizarrer-er-er. Or maybe bizarrest. No, that's going too far. Washington DC will always be bizarrest.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1935 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
Awesome, I've never been there but it sure looks like fun!
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
egregor
View Profile
Veteran user
The other side of the veil.
340 Posts

Profile of egregor
You got a phone number for that SATANICA, she sounds like a fun date. And lightbulbs are way cheaper than lobster.
My mom says I'm reprehensible, I think I'm perfectly hensible.
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Nowadays the trouble is you don't know where to take a girl out to dinner. You never know if she is a vegetarian -- or a cannibal!

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
HEY Clifford!!! Come down tomorrow and check it out!!! GUARANTEED BIZARRE!!!
Mystician
View Profile
Inner circle
Wallachia
3485 Posts

Profile of Mystician
Quote:
On 2006-10-27 05:58, Bill Ligon wrote:
Nowadays the trouble is you don't know where to take a girl out to dinner. You never know if she is a vegetarian -- or a cannibal!

Bill

That sounds like a great premise for an episode of "Tales from the Crypt", Bill !
A sleezebag of a guy takes a date out to dinner, and he tells her, "I hope you're a vegetarian, cause all I'm buyin' you is a salad - I don't wanna date no fat pig and if you think I'm paying for lobsta, well, you can eat me !"

.. so she does ! Smile

oh, and at the very end, the camera pans back from his cadaver de cusiné, and we see his drivers license and name, which is "Colon Sanders".. then we see miss cannibal licking her fingers, and she quips, "Finger lickin' good !"
Just hanging out with the rest of my fellow dregs.
http:// www . phrets . com
Visit http://www.bizarremagic.net
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
LOL, Myst! ROTFLMAO! I particularly like "Colon Sanders." You reminded me of a movie (don't remember which; maybe someone remembers). A girl is getting dressed in her apartment, and she says to herself something about being in the mood for Italian food. She goes out, picks up a Mafioso kind of guy, and she kills him and eats him. I thought it was cute.

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
ALL BIZARRE FREAKS COME OUT TONIGHT!!!!! WE'RE SETTING HOLLYWOOD ON FIRE!!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Hollywood Is Getting Bizarre!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL