The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Nick Einhorn's In-Flight (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1654 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Do many of you folks out there perform In-Flight? Last year I was the guest act opening for the UK Children's entertainer of the year all winners show in Blackpool, and Colonal Custard did this in his act. A couple of years earlier, Magic Dave did it in his act. I regularly do it in my shows, and it goes down a treat. Infact, in bigger shows I frequently do In-Flight, Chair suspension, and ofcourse close with COI. I am interested in feedback from others who have used this great illusion.
trixsntracks
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of trixsntracks
Hi jolly, I used in-flight for a while but I ditched it as it never really suited my style! good trick tho worth the money! can I have a free set of lecture notes now seeing as I'm the only one who responded!
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1654 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Good try, Trixntracks.

If you had contacted me a few hours ago, you would have been a strong contender for the lecture notes. However, at midnight Arizona time last night, I kept my promise, and no more lecture notes will be sold.
Interesting you don't like in-flight. I think it's the greatest mini illusion next to COI
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Nick Einhorn's In-Flight (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL