The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » My Love, I'd give you the moon... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Louis.P.M
View Profile
Loyal user
Montreal, Canada
214 Posts

Profile of Louis.P.M
Anyone said that to their loving counterpart? Who really wanted to do it?

I picture I'd take her for a walk on a summer night, no clouds, full moon.
I'd blindfold her and take her somewhere special. There would be a chair where she'd sit, then I would let her admire the moon. In front of her, I would extend my arm, pluck the moon from the sky and put it in her hands.

Anyone saw the mini-series "Merlin"? It's with the guy who played Professor Grant in Jurassic Park. In the first episode, where he plays Merlin, he does exactly what I picture in my head.
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6112 Posts

Profile of Jaz
One idea would be to use a D'lite.
'My Love, I'd give you the moonlight...'
Reach up, grab a piece of the moonlight, cup your hands and say, 'if I could.' and then it's gone.
Louis.P.M
View Profile
Loyal user
Montreal, Canada
214 Posts

Profile of Louis.P.M
I can see that beign done Smile And it leaves much space for a poetic presentation.

My idea was VERY angle dependant..hence the chair... Would require a very realistic looking gimmick... And I guess that when she'd get the "moon" in her hands she'd say "aww..that's sweet Smile"
Cinnamon
View Profile
Loyal user
Philippines
227 Posts

Profile of Cinnamon
If I were the girl, I'd love that, kneel down, and ask the magician to marry me. lol Great presentation.
ToasterofDoom
View Profile
Special user
671 Posts

Profile of ToasterofDoom
Hmm... must buy the limited edition "moon glow" dlite...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » My Love, I'd give you the moon... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL