The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Illusion I am Planning (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

themysteriousone
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of themysteriousone
To start off, I work at an all you can eat Italian buffet and arcade in Albuquerque, New Mexico. It is a new place called I'TZ. We have this small train roller coaster for kids and adults; it is not too big. I work in the arcade running the roller coaster, and performing magic for the guest. I have this illusion idea that I am planning with the roller coaster. The train sits 14 people two per seat. I plan to take 14 guests 2 per car and start the ride, and then a giant black cloth will be raised in front of the ride. When I drop the curtain everyone will be gone from his or her seat, and the ride will still be going. The audience watching will hear the passengers screaming on the ride until just before the curtain drops. I just need some advice on if I can pull this illusion off, and any ideas on how I can improve the illusion so the performance is grand. I have talked with some people at the magic shop were I live, ad they think I can pull it off. I just wanted to see if I could get some advice from people who are into illusions, since this will be the biggest illusion I have performed, if I go ahead with it. PM me and I will share my plans with you, as I do not want to post my plans right in the open. Also if any one from Albuquerque is interested in helping me out with the illusion let me know. Any response would be appreciated thanks.

Joseph
Face
View Profile
Elite user
495 Posts

Profile of Face
First of all, it`s hard to help you to IMPROVE things, if I don't know what I have to improve, there are so many ways to perform this illusion. So without knowing the work you have allready done, I can`t help you much. Youre performance might allready be grand.
You can PM me.
themysteriousone
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Thanks, I will PM you.
MagicFingers
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando, FL
230 Posts

Profile of MagicFingers
I'm not sure how you plan to pull this off, but it sounds very exciting. I would say that you should consider removing the people earlier than the "official" vanish moment and having fake images of the people that you could remove much more quickly than the actual people.
Julian Bond
Musician / Magician
themysteriousone
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Thanks for all the replies everyone, it really does help me.

Joseph
themysteriousone
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Thanks for everyones help.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Illusion I am Planning (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL