The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Something to think about....Big card box (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chrisgq
View Profile
New user
WV/Florida
58 Posts

Profile of chrisgq
Hey all....

I just picked up a box of 13 Bicycle decks at Sam's Club for about $12-13. Pretty good deal! But the point was that it comes in an oversized box that looks just like a Bicycle card box. I'm just throwing that out there. I'm sure someone will use it in some routine.

Chris
jkvand
View Profile
Special user
Johnstown, PA
658 Posts

Profile of jkvand
I used this as a quickie gag - I opened it and pulled out a Big Bicycle box (7 X 5), and out of that, I pulled out a regular size deck and just went into a card trick. Quick little gag, a little chuckle as they see smaller and smaller decks come out of the huge box.
chrisgq
View Profile
New user
WV/Florida
58 Posts

Profile of chrisgq
Yea...that was the first thing that ran through my head when I saw it too....little bit of comedy. I'm sure there are numerous possibilities.
wash
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of wash
Actually, when I buy boxes of bikes, they come in a brick, just all strapped together in a long thin bike box. shame.
DerekMerdinyan
View Profile
Inner circle
1030 Posts

Profile of DerekMerdinyan
Quote:
On 2006-11-05 01:03, jkvand wrote:
I used this as a quickie gag - I opened it and pulled out a Big Bicycle box (7 X 5), and out of that, I pulled out a regular size deck and just went into a card trick. Quick little gag, a little chuckle as they see smaller and smaller decks come out of the huge box.

Funny, I performed that at a local magic meeting last week. Only I pulled a mini card box out of the regular sized one. Inside that one was a note that said look in the regular card box. Under the cover of the two larger boxes, I was easily able to switch the empty regular sized box for a full one and proceeded with the magic.

Derek Merdinyan
EvilScallion
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of EvilScallion
The big box is good for nest of card boxes. Spekky picks card, signs it and it winds up inside nest. Brainmelter for sure.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Something to think about....Big card box (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL