The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Indecent by Wayne Houchin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Josh Zandman
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of Josh Zandman
Anyone get this yet?? Ellusionist site won't load properly - prob because so many people hitting it.
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
Yeah I can not logh on either I think it is to busy
learachel
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of learachel
So?
jynx
View Profile
Loyal user
Pueblo, Colorado
242 Posts

Profile of jynx
Well I was not happy today when it came to order time. It took 40 minutes to place my order and that time was just waiting and trying to get the pages to load. Finally I got to the checkout page and did everything I needed to do and clicked pay (or whatever the button says) The page spent 10 minutes loading and then....Page cannot be displayed. I didn't know what to do. Didn't want to click back and be charged double. So, I called and it took over 1 hour to get somone to answer the phone. When I finally got to talk to someone, she told me that my order did not go through. She then placed the order for me. It was actually a big hassle. I have never had this trouble ordering anything at all. I doubt I will be one of the lucky 500 since I didn't get mine ordered until about 2 hours after it was released.....
rorythegreat
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, WA
393 Posts

Profile of rorythegreat
Yeah I had the same problem. You're a lot more patient than I am. I gave up after 45 minutes of "page can not be displayed." Oh well.....
jynx
View Profile
Loyal user
Pueblo, Colorado
242 Posts

Profile of jynx
Oh I gave up and took the kids trick or treating. While I was walking around freezing my butt off I was calling ellusionist over and over and over until I got an answer. I wonder how many people placed and order that never went through....
discjockey
View Profile
Elite user
451 Posts

Profile of discjockey
I have had time to view it. It is already explained on the site how the dvd is seperated. I will comment on the effect itself.

The documenation is great. High definition is a plus. Very thorough instructions are given. Those with basic card handling skills can pull this one off.

I like the simplicity and the boldness of this trick. Some will think it is too bold. I think that you can say any trick is bold, seeing as though all magic isn't real, we have to have some sort of foul play. The foul play is invisible. What you see in the video is what you get. I like the fact that you put the cards on the bag, and then it appears in the bag.

The ending is what I was initially concerned about, seeing as though all the heat is on the bag. You don't see how the trick ends. The trick ends with the magician taking the card out of the bag. Wayne covers this brilliantly. If you follow the subtleties, you will sell the illusion with none being the wiser.

I am a very tough critic of card magic, seeing as though I perform mentalism more often. Indecent is a trick I will perform. Its simplicity got me. I'd recommend it.
RealDeal JU
View Profile
Veteran user
New Jersey
375 Posts

Profile of RealDeal JU
My order finally went through at around 6:25 pm EST. I can't wait for this DVD to get here.

Jim
"Challenge yourself to come up with your own

material, rather than buying into the idea that

you have to do the same thing that everyone

else is doing to be a good magician."
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
You guys are thinking like magicians the audience view is a signed card magically traveled into a Ziplock bag in full view ! WOW enough said please Don't buy it I want to be the only one performing this wonderful effect !
Tops
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
The simplicity of this effect is worth gold! It slays - No question.
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
LWright
View Profile
Regular user
Ireland
146 Posts

Profile of LWright
I agree, so many people were annoyed and felt cheated by this ! I can't imagine why.
The effect is so...so killer, it's incredible. I've got great reactions with this, and that's from people that I show ALL of my magic to, they're practically immune to it, but not this.
-Lloyd Wright
"Take what you take, give what you give, just be what you want just as long as it's real.."
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Who feels annoyed and cheated? All the reviews I've read have been great.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

Profile of Jesse Feinberg
Exactly guys, its the simplicity that is so killer! I'll always have this in mind if someone asks to see something... "Go grab a zip lock bag..."
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Anyone think this is a health hazard??
Magic is a vanishing art.
robert bianchi
View Profile
Regular user
New Jersey
159 Posts

Profile of robert bianchi
I just received mine, and like most love it. It's really awesome and definatley like WH's other effects that use everyday items that produce a shocking effect, and everything is totally examinable afterward!

I was worried about some health hazard also, since I read something about it in another post. I have been trying to find that post, but I can not find it for some reason.

In any event, the substance is NOT a health hazard. There is another alternative substance that WH gives to you on the DVD, but I am going to stick with his prefered method, because it is easier to use during the effect.
bradymc
View Profile
Regular user
Allen, TX
111 Posts

Profile of bradymc
Health hazard? I assume that you are talking about an alternative handling because I can't see any way that the original handling that Wayne teaches would be a health hazard.
Brady McCain
Website Designer / Magician
www.GoMylo.com
www.GoMyloDomains.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Indecent by Wayne Houchin (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL