The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnosis Certification Distance Learning (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of leapinglizards
I am not sure if this is appropriate, and if not, Mods feel free to remove. For those who are interested in a cd course in non-stage hypnosis, you might be interested in this link.

http://hypnodean.com/hypnosis_certification.htm
Leaping Lizards!!! Who knew it was possible.
<BR>
<BR>www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com
hkwiles
View Profile
Special user
Howard Wiles
797 Posts

Profile of hkwiles
HypnotizeAmerica
View Profile
Veteran user
399 Posts

Profile of HypnotizeAmerica
OR one of the million of other ways to get certified. Certification is only a degree, it is the training that will last a lifetime.
Lusion
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of Lusion
I am an Illusionist/Magician for a short time I did hypnosis shows incollege to earn my money for illusions (2 years) I was never certified, so my question is what good is the certification?There are so many out there that people can get with just a moneyorder, what merit does it hold?
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Several insurers are now requiring some form of certification before they will issue liability insurance for stage hypnotists. and one, either the IBM or SAM liability insurance policy, has a specific exemption in their coverage for stage hypnosis acts, I am told, so guys, READ YOUR POLICIES!

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnosis Certification Distance Learning (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL