The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Anyone from this forum going to the Florida Magic Convention in Daytona this weekend? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shots
View Profile
Loyal user
Kissimmee, FL
256 Posts

Profile of shots
I'll be there all three days--it's my first magic convention in years, so I'm looking forward to it. Just wondered if any of my bizarre brethren will be in attendance?
Thanks,
Scott
Magic in the Shadows
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
Don't drink the local blood. Bring your own in bottles. Have fun and report back to us "stay-at-homes" all the gory details!

P.S. You have my permission to devour the person who put that awful "up-beat" music on the Daytona website: http://www.daytonamagic.com/Convention2006/001main.htm
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
I can't make it this time Shots. Maybe next time.

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17400 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'll meet you for a drink somewhere, but I won't be attending the Convention since Johnny Thompson will be there Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Don't be like that Slim he is a big name doing the same act at magic conventions for 20+ years.

What do you do?

J ack
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17400 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Smile
Well, I DON'T do the Three Shell Game anymore Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
shots
View Profile
Loyal user
Kissimmee, FL
256 Posts

Profile of shots
Thanks for the tips Professor, will do! And I totally agree about that horrid music they have on their site---one of the worst things a site can do in my opinion.

Sorry I won't get to meet you this time Bill!

I'd love to meet you for a drink Dave, sounds great. I'll give you a call on Friday or Saturday evening.
Scott
Magic in the Shadows
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17400 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I've got a cool routine for the Mineral Store Box that I'll share with you!
keeper
View Profile
New user
Kissimmee, FL
57 Posts

Profile of keeper
Hey Slim,

JT is out according to the website...come play with us all.
Make every day a magicial adventure

Al
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17400 Posts

Profile of Slim King
OK! I'll drop by and ask Harry if my VooDoo Doll's JT routine worked. Smile
Thanks for the info. Smile
Dave
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17400 Posts

Profile of Slim King
OK...I'll be comming by for a cocktail. PM me and I'll send you my number if you don't already have it.
Let's Party!
:band: Smile Smile
shots
View Profile
Loyal user
Kissimmee, FL
256 Posts

Profile of shots
I'm staying at the La Playa hotel at 2500 N. Atlantic Ave. Look forward to seeing everyone! Do you have my number Dave? PM me if you need it.
Scott
Magic in the Shadows
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17400 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Look for me in the Lounge! Smile
Should I wear the Fez?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17400 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Or at the TIKI Bar! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Anyone from this forum going to the Florida Magic Convention in Daytona this weekend? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL