The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Spirit writing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
I added a very simple spirit writing effect to the San Francisco Ghost Hunt this halloween while walking near the Sir Arthur Conan Doyle house and telling the tale of Doyle, Houdini and spiritualism. The shocked gasps from my audience was one of the sweetest sounds I've ever heard...

If you can find the right context for such an effect I strongly suggest giving it a chance in your program!
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
Tease!
Sounds like a fine effect!
How come I do not recall going by that house when I did the ghost hunt walk?
Has the route changed? will I have to go back agian for my birthday!
k
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Quote:
On 2006-11-02 10:11, kaytracy wrote:
Tease!
Sounds like a fine effect!
How come I do not recall going by that house when I did the ghost hunt walk?
Has the route changed? will I have to go back agian for my birthday!
k

Because I just added it! Smile The route has not *significantly* changed but it has changed a little withing the past few years...

The stories have certainly evolved to reflect the newer info we have on each site.

and please do come again, we'd be honored to have you (we might even have a little ghosty-gifty type thing for you for your birthday!)

G
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Spirit writing (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL