The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Group called Metamorphosis (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2747 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
MCM
View Profile
Elite user
Minnesota
456 Posts

Profile of MCM
I bumped into their website some eons ago. I have the habbit of occasionally translating "magician" into as many languages as I can and checking out the results on Google. You do see some interesting sites.
Face
View Profile
Elite user
495 Posts

Profile of Face
No, I have never heard of them before Smile
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
That might be the worst promo video I have ever seen. Would you hire them from that video?
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2747 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
The one video was taken off.

Although I don't know about hiring them from the videos they do have some pretty good things in there. I am sure you have seen worse.

The one showing them as younger at least shows they have been doing this for a while and have been a team for a few years. It was interesting.

Amosmc, could you be a little more clearer on what you didn't like?.
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
First, let me say that I liked the "growing up" segmeny, but there was too much of it. Maybe I am just becoming an old coot, but I am tired of seeing the jiggly camera work, the videos made to look scratchy and old, the "intermittent" video that makes it look like the camcorder wasn't working properly, etc. I know that all the young folks today are trying to replicate Criss Angel, but it's becoming a bit tiresome. It's a disservice to the obviously talented guys in the video to not show more of what they actually do.

Whenever a new magician asks for advice on a discussion board, he's always told to "be original". Let's see some originality in promo videos.

Amos McCormick
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2747 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
This might not be a "promo" video. It could be a video played just after intermission during a show. I think it would work well in that situation when as an audience we have gotten to know them better.
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
Could be... Dat's why you r D'Entertainer...
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2747 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Umm...it's D Entertainer thank-you! Although I like the look of D'Entertainer much better. LOL
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Group called Metamorphosis (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL