The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Schoolcraft's Walking Liberty Flipper? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Landavazo
View Profile
Special user
Northern California
654 Posts

Profile of Steve Landavazo
Hi everyone!

Can anyone that ones this let me know a little bit about it? (Schoolcraft's Walking Liberty Flipper?)

Are you pleased with the workmanship and can you tell me where you purchased yours?

Thank you!

Steve
Courage is the willingness to be afraid and act anyway!
magiclee71
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of magiclee71
Although I cannot comment on the Walking Liberty, I do have Schoolcraft's 64' Kennedy flipper, 3CM, and expanded shell. I also have the flipper and 3CM in soft morgan dollars from Jamie and I absolutely love it all.

magiclee71
jolyonjenkins
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
1181 Posts

Profile of jolyonjenkins
I got mine direct from Jamie and am very happy with it. I got it with a Dean's set, and the only way I can tell which one it is is to look at the date. It stuck once but it was easy enough to unstick.
Jolyon Jenkins
Bendy
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
518 Posts

Profile of Bendy
I don't have one...but I will eventually get one. I have a friend who has a Schoolcraft Walking Liberty Flipper and just holding it and working with it for the few mintues I did one day made me fall in love with the thing. It's an absolute piece of art.
andrelimantara
View Profile
Special user
Surabaya, Indonesia
871 Posts

Profile of andrelimantara
I do have the Walking Liberty flipper. I took the Dean Dill's one....and purchase it directly from Jamie.

The work is a piece of art. It easily open (using gravity) and when you toss it, it easily close. You can read more review on Dan Watkins site http://www.coinvanish.com.

I really love this thing. Hope you will get yours

Cheers,
Andre
"Good performance comes from good practice, Great performance comes from the heart - Andre Limantara"
John Bowlin
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
827 Posts

Profile of John Bowlin
I have both the 64 kenedy and the walking liberty flippers and they are both very high quality smooth operation. They are gravity flippers and work perfectly for many effects and withstand very close observation. I have flippers from other makers and none compare to these. In this case you get what you pay for. Got mine thru hocus pocus.
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
I have jamies walking liberty flipper. I like it alot. easy to maintain, works well, made well.
patrick flanagan
View Profile
Inner circle
lisle, illinois
1045 Posts

Profile of patrick flanagan
I bought mine direct from Mr. Schoolcraft. I've sung his praises on other posts in here. Using the Schoolcraft flipper with Ron Jaxson's "FLIP-M-OUT" routine, the reactions from the spectator's is startling, every every time. The workmanship of the coin is superb. Easy to maintain and simply brilliant.
Patrick
jmcgrath
View Profile
Regular user
Tomorrow I'll make another
147 Posts

Profile of jmcgrath
I have the Flipper and a Deans set in soft Morgan Dollars direct from Jamie. After speaking to Dean about it he mentioned that he preferred the walking liberty as he felt that the extra weight of the dollar would place more strain on the flipper and cause it to break more often. So far no sign of that, but as everything else that I do is based on MD then it's good for me.

They are beautiful things to behold. Expensive but oh so nice.

Everyone should have some.

Regards,

John
John McGrath
Mediocre the Great
View Profile
Inner circle
Rich Hurley
1062 Posts

Profile of Mediocre the Great
I own 3 of Jamie's walking liberty flippers and they are all perfect. I also have his 3CM coin, a remilled shell and another shell. Some of these have been in use for as many as 5 years (not the 3CM of course). I love his coins.

After reading the previous posts, you should have no hesitations.

PS... I've always gotten fast delivery a well.
Mediocrity is greatly under rated!
--------------------------------------------

Rich Hurley aka Mediocre The Great!
www.RichHurleyMagic.com
GWSchott
View Profile
Veteran user
Southeastern Michigan
361 Posts

Profile of GWSchott
I just received my Dean's Set flipper from Jamie yesterday and it knocked my socks off. I went with the Barber half because in my opinion it's less busy looking than the WL. I also bought a matching shell set (Dean's Set) which rocks too. The ex****ed s**ll fits almost completely over the other coins. Jamie's an artist, no doubt about it, and he's awesome at what he does.
Yours In Magic,
Gordon
Snidini
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of Snidini
Steve,I too have Jamie's Kennedy flipper and shell combo. Great items and they were bought directly from him. Their ease of use makes coin magic a pleasure. I can't recommend his craftsmanship enough.

Snidini
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2473 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
I don't know if I missed it or not, but the tool that Jamie gives you (along with his instructions) make working with the special something something so very nice and easy!

That was worth it right there for me.

Oh, not to mention the wonderful craftsmanship.

RevJohn
tjs81418
View Profile
New user
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
12 Posts

Profile of tjs81418
I have a Walking Liberty Flipper that fits perfectly inside the Expanded ] set. The crarftmanship is fabulous. I would someday like to add a double headed flipper to my set. I saw a magicain several years ago show a fan with 3 heads showing in a 3 fly and I discarder the idea that he was using a flipper. It took me a several weeks of trying to figure out how he did the routine before I concluded it was a 2 headed flipper. Handled right, it can be very mystifying.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
I have his walking Liberty and am having some made in my countries currency, his work is miraculous!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Schoolcraft's Walking Liberty Flipper? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL