The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Murray Hatfield's Canadian Tour (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Shawn Farquhar
View Profile
V.I.P.
Canada
760 Posts

Profile of Shawn Farquhar
It's better than that. I do this gig quite often and this year they canceled it due to storms but didn;t cancel until the last moment so the Chef prepared a meal for just me and a few friends....It was a NICE yacht...like really nice...did I mention I got paid and didn't do a show...just ate...

Anyways sorry to hiJack this thread... soooo Murray Hatfield rules!!!!!

Shawn
Eric Buss
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of Eric Buss
Shawn, you thread-hi-jacking, yacht food eating, gig Not doing, magician!!!

I had mac n cheese last night... and it was tasty ass!!!
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Hey there, I was at the Yaght gig and the food was yummy wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better then Mac and cheese...NOW where and for the heck is Murry??????? Brian
If your not having fun doing what your doing....dont do it!
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
sperris
View Profile
Special user
http://www.Anti-Conjuror.com
881 Posts

Profile of sperris
Hey murray, I'll be at the show on december 30th in Calgary, can't wait to see all you guys again...Danny called me just a few hours ago to let me know how much he's enjoying the tour, sounds like its a blast as usual. Oscar might even jump up to Canada from Texas to catch the show! We'll have to have a reunion night! Hey Eric, Brian, and Shawn...I uhmmmmm duno what to say but I've never been on a yacht but I did make a kid puke all over himself at a birthday party show once after doing my version of balls from mouth (spongue boogers from mouth) ...it was good times...but none the less I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas! Ok gota go...
DANSPERRY.COM
Murray Hatfield
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
150 Posts

Profile of Murray Hatfield
Hey Gang,

Good to hear, read and see about you all. The tour is going great and we're having a blast. Sounds like some of you are having just as much fun at the Castle, on Yachts and not doing gigs (did I ever tell you the story about the motorcycle vanish...?)

Thanks for all the kind words, gang and hope you all have a great, wonderful and happy Holiday Season - be it Christmas, Hanukah or another one that I can't spell.

I hope I'll see you all soon.

Murray
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Hey there Murry, I am looking forward to seeing you and the gang in January. Brian
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Hey there everyone... I thought I would pop a review of this years show. I enjoyed the show and liked the 3 guest acts. The first guest was Danny Allen. Danny came out and did a charming bird act...you can clearly see why he has won so many awards. The next guest act wasTom Burgoon who was great and funny. Its always a pleasure watching someone on stage just working the audience. This was the 1st time seeing him and he definatly held up to what I have heard about him in the past. The final guest was Nels Cremean who is a juggler. I have seen him in the past and really enjoy that its more then him just juggling items. The 3 guest really complimented each other. The whole show was tied together with Murray and his company. Murray always delivers a great show and this one was no different. I always look forward to making the trip up to see the show and was fun catching up with Murray and Danny after the show. Great job everyone. Brian
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
RickVancouver
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, BC
697 Posts

Profile of RickVancouver
I had the pleasure of watching Murray's show in Abbotsford and it was great as usual.

Hey Murray, I hear rumour that you may be renaming your store? I'd like to suggest "Victoria's Secrets". Smile

Rick Mearns
www.vancouvermagic.com
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
John Kaplan
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of John Kaplan
Just caught Murray's show at the Bell Performing Arts Centre in Surrey over the past weekend ... top notch as usual! ALL of the supporting acts were excellent, a very good mix. The "Shields and Swords" illusion looked great, it's a real puzzler and I'm sure will have many magicians scratching their heads. It's easy to see why Murray has had such a long run with this tour, he really does put together a class production. I've watched this show (and Murray) evolve over the years and both seem to keep getting better and better. Catching this show is always a "must" event for my family ... looking forward to next year!
John Kaplan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Murray Hatfield's Canadian Tour (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL