The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Pound a nail with my palm (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Cindi
View Profile
Loyal user
Palm Bch, FL
285 Posts

Profile of Cindi
Shawn
I got mine today also. It is much more comfortable than what I have been using. Definately a Thumbs up! Smile

Thanks Nipps
Cindi
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Why does it not surprise me that my favorite gal (next to mom, wife and daughter) would be doing something like this. Are alligators, boulders and tree trunks not enough for you or do you drive the nail through the tree trunk? I would not put it past you. Smile

It is really crazy how easy Nipp’s nails work, eh?

I’m rethinking the ½ inch board and will, over time, keep with the ¼ inch plus tin on both sides. To me it would seem more effective then just wood.

Take care Lady!
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
Cindi
View Profile
Loyal user
Palm Bch, FL
285 Posts

Profile of Cindi
Shawwwwwwn, Yer mak'in me Blush Smile
Well seeing that I usually do things the hard way I have been using a 2 X 4 and slamming it into that . Never all the way through. I will now go to a thinner piece of wood using Nipps Nail. Yesterday was easy slamm'in it through a wood roofing shingle.
Happy slamm'in and a Hug OOOOOOOO
C
Cindi
View Profile
Loyal user
Palm Bch, FL
285 Posts

Profile of Cindi
Shawn
I have a Photo somewhere (God only knows) of me tearing my first Telephone directory. It was about 15 years ago at the Downtown athletic club Manhattan and standing in front of the Heisman Trophy. If I find it I'll send a scan on to you. It was the same time I learned Nail driving. Oh Boy,
have you stirred up some great memories Smile

Matron to the Spirit of Ecstacy
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
You guys are makin ME blush! Glad to hear they're working out for you.

And a big thanks the Chrusa for bringing this thread back to life... it was almost two years ago!! Anyway, thanks again. Now I have to make another one so I can take a picture for my merchandise page!

TGN
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4445 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Mmm would be interested in this nipps......

Dave
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Cindini,

I believe you would be able to do 1/2 to 3/4" plywood in your sleep. Your ablility to do a 2x4 does not surprise me, how far do you usually get the nail in, that is some crazy skills!

If you find the pic please scan and email it, I have a whole folder dedicated to you and one for Norm and one for Steve. Funny but I was digging through your folder just yesterday.

Back on track, Nipps if anything thing I've posted about your nails is helpful please feel free to use it.

I'll be ordering more in the future.
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1726 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Me too...
Price?
Gwyd
Cindi
View Profile
Loyal user
Palm Bch, FL
285 Posts

Profile of Cindi
Shawn,
I never measured how far it went before. I just drove it in then presented it to the crowd as it was self standing in the wood. Put it aside and carried on with the next phase. Last night I drove Nipps Nail thru 1/2 inch like a breeze. I am sure you do also. and Oh, I was'nt asleep Smile

C
Cindi
View Profile
Loyal user
Palm Bch, FL
285 Posts

Profile of Cindi
BTW, Although I find it more comfortable with the nail situated between the index and middle finger , I get much better results and power/ depth with it between the middle and ring finger. Anyone find this to be the case or different?

C
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
2589 Posts

Gwyd... PM me to order nails and pricing.

Cindi, it makes perfect sense that it's easier between middle and ring minger... that's pretty much dead center of your hand, so you'll get a more focused strike when positioned there. Kudos to you for figuring THAT one out!! Love to see you pound a nail while sleeping.... good way to hit the snooze button!
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
*Groan* to Nipps but a 10 on the originality scale for that joke.

Cin - I'm only at 1/4 inch, have not worked my way up yet.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I'm weak as a kitten but I want one!!! Nips, see your PM.

I'm curious about pulling them out for the next show. Is there a way to avoid the risk of bending them? Do you use a claw hammer? (assumming you have advanced to a harder wood.)
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
Nips, I sent you a related email thru your website; don't know if PMing would have been better. Thanks.
~Les S. Moore, The Dapper Dipper
Swami Yomahmi and Cheeky Monkey Sideshow

"Comedy is a man in trouble." ~Bill Irwin
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
2589 Posts

Got the e-mail, bounced you back a reply (same to you Doug). The nail shank is a very high carbon steel (similar for use in masonry nails), so the likelyhood of a bent nail is slim. As far as removal, I'll say what it says at most steel mills about pulling iron bars from stock "If you're not man enough to put it back, don't pull it out!".... meaning use your hands, otherwise the entire effect is lost.
Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
Got it. Thanks.

Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
Got my Nipps blockhead nail yesterday; beautiful work, exactly what I asked for.

Thanks!

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Pound a nail with my palm (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL