The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » The Best Sub-Trunk Money Can Buy! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Beaudini Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Ohio
259 Posts

Profile of Beaudini Magic
Hello Everyone,

This past Saturday I had the pleasure of driving from Cleveland to Indianapolis to meet up with my good friend/illuion builder Jack Murray. I can sum up the entire trip in just one word...WOW! Jack was a great host, and gave me the complete tour of his shop, performed a bit of magic for my friend and I, and even showed us some works in progess. My visit with Jack, and his girlfriend Anne, who is a total sweetheart, was a blast!

As a bonus, I was able to pick up my brand new sub-trunk illusion he built for me. Now get prepared for what I am about to say...this sub-trunk is the best sub-trunk money can buy. I have seen sub-trunks built by just about everybody, from a variety of famous builders to homemade projects, and the truth is, Jack's sub-trunk makes every other sub-trunk look like a seventh grade wood shop project. The detail and quality engineering of this trunk is simply phenomenal. I can say with complete confidence, that you can not find a better built illusion than the Dream Illusions sub-trunk. I already own a streamer style trunk Jack built for me, and after I got that, I thought it could not get any better. I was wrong. The trunk goes together with Jack's signature no-bolt assembly, and you can put it together as fast as you can take the peices out of custom ATA case which came with it.

The trunk I just got is quite different than Jack's prior sub-trunks. It seems that perfectionists like Jack, keep improving more and more with every single illusion they build. My friend, who came with me on the trip, comes from a long line of talented woodworkers/furniture builders, and when he saw this illusion he said, "That's not and illusion, that is a piece of art!"

Now I do not quite know why Jack is not even more popular than he already is, but I can say this, as each day goes on, Jacks status as the top illusion builder around is going to grow and grow, one illusion at a time. Maybe some people have a hard time taking a risk, leaving the good old boys club of illusion builders to give a new guy a chance. I will tell you this, if you have any reservations about giving Dream Illusions a try, DO NOT WORRY. Jacks craftsmanship is unparalleled, and the final product is simply the best. I would challenge any of the big name builders to build a prop as well as Jack, and I would put my money on Dream Illusions every single time. Jack is courteous, honest, and bottom line...THE BEST builder around. I am proud to say I own the best sub-trunk money can buy!

Your Friend,

Beau Alexander

P.S. I am sad to say that he did not have any Konundrum Kubes for me to see, but I did get a chance to check out "THE WEB," and that is one cool peice of work. And just for the record, this post was completely unsolicited. Anyone that is smart enough to have bought a peice of Jacks art work, can vouch for him. I rate my experience with Dream Illusions/Jack Murray an A+ 100%!
-Beau Alexander
"Make the Path, Others will Follow"
MikeJRogers
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
354 Posts

Profile of MikeJRogers
3 Cheers for Jack Murray!
Mike Rogers Illusion Design - Australia - http://www.mikerogers.com.au
"Nothings impossible, the impossible just takes longer" - Dan Brown novel
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bill Blagg III
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of Bill Blagg III
Jack, does she get free tanning?
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1670 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
Bill you're killing me ... I was just going to post that, then I scroll down and you beat me to it.

Maybe he'll throw in some swimming lessons this time around??

Steve
Christopher Starr
View Profile
Inner circle
Heart of America
1851 Posts

Profile of Christopher Starr
I feel slighted. In all of my correspondence and trade with Jack, he's never once invited me for any tanning, free or otherwise. Obviously, this is reserved for special customers.... Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » The Best Sub-Trunk Money Can Buy! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL