The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Slim King Challenges Criss Angel!!! (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..16..20..24..28..32~33~34 [Next]
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Jeff, I just now was made aware of your unfortunate car accident. I haven't been on here very much in the last month. So I want to now send you well wishes and thoughts, for a speedy recovery.

Best
John
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4186 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Thank you John!
xxx
Malchat
View Profile
Special user
The Kingdom of Croiset and Wonder
885 Posts

Profile of Malchat
I've been quietly working with Slim's idea in the dungeons of my lair.

I love great effects, but this is even better: this is a great concept. And, almost incredibly, it's something new, not something you can dig up in an old Jinx.

I won't be performing this for a while yet. This has to be savored, tested, personalized, scripted, polished... but when I unleash it upon an unsuspecting populace, I will cackle like a mad scientist. And rule the world.
“You are what you pretend to be.”
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Sorry..I'm on vacation and I've just heard of this...Get well soon!!!!!!
The Professor and The Bean
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4186 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Thank you slim...

this sounds like the type of thing I could do in lew of a live performance if I'm not rehabbed by the end of the month...

Perform from my bed via telephone...

hmmm...
xxx
Tom Bartlett
View Profile
Special user
Our southern border could use
763 Posts

Profile of Tom Bartlett
Slim King,

I do hope you get some National or better yet international coverage on your challenge to C.A. I think It would benefit all magic. If only Howard Cosell was here!
Best wishes,
Tom
Our friends don't have to agree with me about everything and some that I hold very dear don't have to agree about anything, except where we are going to meet them for dinner.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
We are planning to stir the pot a soon as I return from vacation!!!! Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4186 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
All of us are looking forward to that pot being stirred!
xxx
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
It appears that just as David Blaine ignored Criss, Mr Angel is ignoring THE BEAN.........or me, if he feels up to it Smile
The challenge is still on to a bonna fide judge. If the ones I've selected aren't good enough, then what alternative does he recommend?
I'll say right now that there is NO WAY that Criss could raise a persons IQ and implant thoughts like THE BEAN did last week. NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!
If he fears me, can't he even attempt to challenge a 12 year old! Smile
She's Waiting Smile
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Can he really challenge a 12 year old? I can understand him maybe taking your challenge, but a 12 year old? Seems like a real no winner for Criss. If he wins you'll hear "ya it was a 12 year old what do you expect etc etc" If he loses "I cant believe you lost to a 12 year old". No win situation if you ask me. If he is up for that then game on.

I think you have a better chance of him challenging you though. The chance of that is Slim (no pun intended) to none.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Chichi my god man there is NO upside of him taking slims challenge.

This is fun to watch, but come on man keep it in perspective for a while anyhow.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Oh I am keeping it in perspective. If this is a friendly challenge then I don't see why not. I really doubt Criss has the time to mess with this. And I don't fault him one bit for not taking it.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Criss Angel just signed a $200,000,000 deal in Vegas. Smile ....Or so I've heard.
Danny is right. But remember....There's a new Rocky movie comming out! Smile
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Understand it is one guy. BUT it opens the flood gates.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
My daughter is a better swimmer when the gates open Smile
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4186 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
I was on the negative side of the fence before two things happend...

1.Chi chi performed the effect for me...

2.I picked my jaw off the floor, and it fell off again...

This is a killer item, put out by "a small time" guy...

(notice the quotes, they are there because slims effect certainly is not small time, and neither is he...)

Why does the size of Slims time matter?

I knew size really did matter....

I am actually thankfull that slim posted this thread, and put out this item...

I performed this for a potential client last night...

and in my opinion, because of this...

I netted a very nice paying gig...
xxx
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
THIS IS A GENUINE CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!
It always has been and will always be!
It is a challenge in the largest public Magic forum in the World.
I've put the challenge on this thread and also on WELE 1380 and KLYK 94.5 Smile
I think that the effects that my daughter and I've been performing have been very successful and entertaining. Much more so than the radio effects that I've heard Criss do. ( Please forgive me Doug Smile ....This is not meant to slag you)
Please stay small time if you'd like. My whole point here is to step up to the plate a SWING.
Most people who know me here on the Café get the point. Smile
Rick
View Profile
Elite user
Va.
452 Posts

Profile of Rick
Can't we all just get along?lol its close to Christmas..lets all sing a song..boo,hoo,hoo,..happy holidays.good will to men and women.
Alex Linian
View Profile
Inner circle
Peru
1277 Posts

Profile of Alex Linian
Seriously, what is the point of challenging someone?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
This is about The Professor and The Bean challenging Criss Angel to perform a more amazing mentalist type of effect on judges, either here on the Café (With the exception of one) or Kevin Taylor, the program director for KLYK in Longview Washington.
Alex...
Throughout history many Magicians have challenged others to higher levels of performance. I like the "Carter Beats The Devil" type of thing. This is one of them. Criss challenged David Blaine. I saw it. It inspired me to do this.

There may soon be an unsettling revelation on this Café.
I would like nothing better than to get this thread back to it's original purpose...... To smoke out all of the Criss Angel employees using funny Café names
:band: Smile

I'm glad to see others going in the challenge!

Since Criss is now doing a TV show with us amateur challengers, maybe he'll try this one?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Slim King Challenges Criss Angel!!! (9 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..16..20..24..28..32~33~34 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL