We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Does anyone perform Triple Alliance (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shanester
View Profile
Loyal user
Darlington, England
267 Posts

Profile of shanester
I've just revisited Triple Alliance from POS 3. It's a great routine and is taking a while to get smooth.
I was wondering, does anyone out there actually perform this, and if so does your audience "get" it. I could imagine it being a little confusing, but I haven't seen it from an audience members viewpoint.

Your reflections would be greatfully received

Shanester
Mike Wild
View Profile
Inner circle
NY, PA, TX, MA, FL, NC
1290 Posts

Profile of Mike Wild
It's my favorite CSB routine, though my version of it is NOT as pretty as Curtis'. I do it with a Japanese 2 Sen, a WL half, and a chinese coin, and I do it without the pinch moves (broken right pinky, permanently bent at top joint, used to make the pinch easy for me, now it just hurts too much... old age creeping in). I use a variety of other sleights at different times as substitutes, but my version pales in comparison to the master's Smile

It really is an awesome effect. There's a lot of great stuff on that DVD actually... the opener that uses the expansion of texture and Karate coin moves is pretty sweet too. I forgot the name... sorry Curtis Smile

Best,

-Mike
<><>< SunDragon Magic ><><>

"Question Reality... Create Illusion"
Jim Salabim
View Profile
Loyal user
Skien, Norway
240 Posts

Profile of Jim Salabim
Although I never performed it (or anything else) in public, it is by fat my favorite routine. You should check out Curtis' manuscript Dangerous Notions (review here http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=176767&forum=110). It explains Triple Alliance 2.0. Slightly different handling, improved and a great routine!

Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Does anyone perform Triple Alliance (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL