The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Complete Works of Jean Eugene Robert Houdin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mago Gregorio
View Profile
Elite user
Paris, France
473 Posts

Profile of Mago Gregorio
Ok, it's in french but it's worth to learn to read French to discover for first time complete works of the Father of Magic !

Available Nov 19th at Omnibus publisher

Une vie d’artiste, confidences d’un prestidigitateur • Comment on devient sorcier : les secrets de la prestidigitation et de la magie • L’Art de gagner à tous les jeux, les Tricheries des Grecs dévoilées • Magie et physique amusante • Le Prieuré, organisations mystérieuses pour le confort et l’agrément d’une demeure
Préface de Francis Lacassin
Documents / Essais
2-258-07081-3 - 26 Euros - 992 pages
Smile Smile Smile
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
Ahhh! For those who don't read French they have just released, from Todd Karr, The Essential Robert-Houdin. You get all the major writtings of Houdin with notes from Todd. I'm almost done with reading it (650 pages)and will do a review at that time. Excellent material and one of the few 'must haves' for the serious magician and magical history buff.
Steve V
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24279 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Who is Houdin?
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
andre combrinck
View Profile
Special user
South Africa
953 Posts

Profile of andre combrinck
LOL!Great one Bill.I think he's the guy who was the master of escapology in the time of the Inquisition.Also exposed fraudulant mediums in the Catholic Church.
Hang on... I think that's the wrong one!
AJ
Darcy Brown
View Profile
New user
Melbourne, Australia
62 Posts

Profile of Darcy Brown
Just to offer some clarification; the correct surname is not Houdin, but Robert-Houdin. His full name was Jean-Eugene Robert-Houdin.

Regards,
Darcy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Complete Works of Jean Eugene Robert Houdin (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL