The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Review Request,O'connell Plus wallet (small) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

GG
View Profile
New user
UK
86 Posts

Profile of GG
The title says it all, anybody got one, getting one, pros or cons, I know nothing about wallets,and am wanting one that can be multi functional,and use as a wallet, in eveyday use,as well as for the card to wallet and anything else that goes with it,really a utility item,not just a one trick pony.
Thanks GG
ChinaMan
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of ChinaMan
I got the Jerry O'Connell wallet (large). It comes with an Instructional DVD. I use it as an everyday wallet. To me it's the best, very well made multi function wallet.
GG
View Profile
New user
UK
86 Posts

Profile of GG
Hey Chinaman,
Thanks for that, I think I will go for the large size also, where did you learn the routines from to get the best out of the wallet,this is all new to me.
Cheers GG
Jerryoconnell
View Profile
New user
Jerry O'Connell
15 Posts

Profile of Jerryoconnell
Sorry I haven't visited the Café for a long time.
I've change my home and my wife had an accident and has been in Hospital for the last 5 weeks. I will try to visit more often and if you email me I'm always ready to answer all your questions.
Thanks to everyone for the nice reports about my leather goods.
Yours Magically
Jerry O'Connell
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3362 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Jerry,

hope your wife is better now.

All the best
Andy
Cards never lie
ChinaMan
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of ChinaMan
Hi GG,

The wallet comes with an Instructional DVD. Signed card to wallet (zippered) is no problem at all with this wallet.

Best,
ChinaMan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Review Request,O'connell Plus wallet (small) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL