The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Are there any illusions that can be done with surrounding audience? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
voodoo
View Profile
Regular user
Indonesia
163 Posts

Profile of voodoo
Quote:
On 2006-11-14 01:57, Bill Palmer wrote:
Doing a visual appearance, such as a flash appearance, surrounded with no place to stow your props is going to be difficult. You should concentrate your efforts on putting together a show that you can do without that headache.

There is nothing wrong with walking out to your "stage," if you know how to make an entrance.

That is the last option if I still can't find an illusions for my appearance.Bill if you don't mind I'd like to know more about Gene DeJean.
"When Illusions Become Reality"
www.demianaditya.com
EggMan
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of EggMan
Hi,

I'm on JC Sum's mailing list and he recently released a whole bunch of illusions that can be done surrounded plus they also pack flat! You can watch the videos of them being performed at his website http://www.illusionbooks.com

Hope you find something useful!
voodoo
View Profile
Regular user
Indonesia
163 Posts

Profile of voodoo
Thanks EggMan.
"When Illusions Become Reality"
www.demianaditya.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Are there any illusions that can be done with surrounding audience? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL