The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Feminine Mystique » » Ruth Fonda Pitts in Linking Ring this Month (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
If you haven't checked it out, make sure you see the article on Ruth (Fonda) Pitts in the November 2006 Linking Ring (pages 71-72). She is quite a lady!

Note also in the same Linking Ring (pages 46-48) that she and Bill Pitts performed at the 2006 SEAM in Birmingham (September 2006).

Lucy and I worked with them at the Cavalcade of Magic this past March after Ruth's heart surgery. The lady was there and full speed ahead! Don't get in her way. You'll get left behind. Show biz is serious business to that lady. She sets the mark high.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
I've always told Ruth that I want to be like her when I grow up. She is an absolutely wonderful lady. I have tried to pick her brain as much as I can...as I do every time I see her...and will continue to do so until she tells me to stop!

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Feminine Mystique » » Ruth Fonda Pitts in Linking Ring this Month (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL