The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » I Need Five Grand Illusionists. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Bean
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of The Bean
I am looking for five performing Magicians who would like to help me in a publicity Stunt/Experiment this week. You may receive publicity also. You must have a phone, internet access, and a pretty good reputation. You may be asked to review your experience.
I guarentee lot's of fun!
Thanks
The Bean
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17616 Posts

Profile of Slim King
The Bean is my daughter. She will be doing a couple of radio shows in the comming week. She would like to perform an "Over The Phone" effect for a few pros, in order to get their reactions. She's an 11 year old mentalist who's been performing for almost three years (Just the summers when she lives with dad Smile ) She is very interested in large illusions also.
The effect can be done at your convenience. You may be asked to comment on the radio, or record your response ( feelings about the effect) for the DJ.
Thanks
Dave
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » I Need Five Grand Illusionists. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL