The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2006 entrée: Paul Kozak » » Kozmeister! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18560 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Welcome amigo... glad to see you here and even gladder you got a gig where you can stay in one place for awhile. Sorry I haven't been to Sin City since you hit town, but hope to see you when I can get to the head of the cab line!
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Kozak
View Profile
V.I.P.
76 Posts

Profile of Kozak
Hey Pete, you know how much I love you! Kevin James and I had an epiphany of sorts recently, what with the passing of a lot of the Great Old Timers in Magic, that he and I are now "the Old Guys"...then you pop up back in my life and I'm reminded that hey...I'm still pretty young!
Seriously, it's good to know that if I need to learn something that I do not know, if I need the skinny... that there is still a guy like you...in the know...that I can turn to.
Kozy in Hawai'i
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18560 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Anytime my friend... BTW Tabby won some kind of Country Music award for a song he co-wrote... I hope he's doing better now that he moved to Georgia. I'm going down there next Spring and hope to break bread with he and Glo... stay tooned.
Kozak
View Profile
V.I.P.
76 Posts

Profile of Kozak
Speaking of Tabman, do you remember that you are the one who introduced him to me! It was back when Jonathan and I were doing "Mayhem" and we needed a stage tech.Thanks forever for putting him in my Life. He is a real blessing to have as a friend. As you.
Kozy in Hawai'i
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18560 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Here's a video from Tabby... "the brakes went out"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV1Tgrnjeko
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Good thing that bus couldn't go any faster.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
raywitko
View Profile
Special user
western Pa
527 Posts

Profile of raywitko
Quote:
On 2006-11-16 15:56, Pete Biro wrote:
Here's a video from Tabby... "the brakes went out"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV1Tgrnjeko

Pete, I Didn't see that one before. Going through Tabby's stuff to get a feel for the business, your name keeps popping up. It's good to finally put a picture to the name. Nice meeting you.
Ray
Sometimes it seems there are more than one of me.

Tabman USA
magicdmv
email me at [email]fursclass@magicdmv.com[/email]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2006 entrée: Paul Kozak » » Kozmeister! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL