We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2006 entrée: Paul Kozak » » The Salt Pour » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4741 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Hey Koz,
Just wanted to tell you again how cool I think your Salt Pour gimmick really is, even for a guy with small hands! Smile

Perhaps you could give us all a little history concerning this effect and how you came about designing the gimmick and putting your routine together? Basically, what's the real story? Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1729 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
I've had the opportunity to see your "Salt Pour" routine and have to say I love how you gave a purpose for pouring salt in the fist place; as well as, tying it together with your performance style! I always enjoyed the salt pour but was never really impressed with someone coming out and instantly pouring salt from their hand. Great work! Someday, I'd love to own a Kozak Salt Pour... well, basically to have bragging rights...

Excellent work! "Tequilla!!!!"

-Bryan Gilles
Kozak
View Profile
V.I.P.
76 Posts

Profile of Kozak
Thanks Bryan! I try to create "Purpose" to Motivate what I am doing, it gives me a greater Pallette to be Artisticlly Dasterdlly.
Kozy in Hawai'i
Kozak
View Profile
V.I.P.
76 Posts

Profile of Kozak
I am glad you like the salt pour gimmick. There are many gimmicks, styles of using them and routines, I love and respect them all as I have studied them in depth. Mine just works for me and if you bought one I hope it's working for you.
Kozy in Hawai'i
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2006 entrée: Paul Kozak » » The Salt Pour » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL