The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2006 entrée: Paul Kozak » » Texas Barbecue!!! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5042 Posts

Profile of pepka
Hey Koz,
I thought that subject title would get your attention. I really don't know what it means, but Doc Hilford told me to throw that phrase at you last time I was at the Greek Isles.

I just wanted to tell you that you are really one of the reasons I got interested in magic years ago. When I was in High School, I always watched Evening at the Improv, (I think on A&E). I distinctively remember you were the first person I saw perform Bowling Ball from briefcase and your work with Fantasio Candles. There was a very cool bit where you used the candle to lite a cigarette. Even though I'm primarily a close-up worker, I consider you an early influence.

In another post Bill stated that he goes to see the show in Vegas just for the chop cup and salt routines. He's entirely correct. I have sent a lot of people to the Greek Isles and you and the gang never disappoint. I'll be there in Feb. and will be sure to stop by.

Thanks for all you do Koz. You're the man.

Pepka
Kozak
View Profile
V.I.P.
70 Posts

Profile of Kozak
Pepka! I have no idea what Doc Hildord is talking about. He is probably working some kind of mental effect on you for the future where the denumount will be Texas BBQ.
I am Primarily a Close-up guy to...in my heart.
Kozy in Hawai'i
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5042 Posts

Profile of pepka
Well now I just feel like a tool.

When I was there last year, I bumped into Hilford in the lobby and he told that when we met after the show, I should tell you I was from Texas; and then add "I'd sure love some good Texas BBQ". I think I did and I don't remember your reaction. Maybe he was just messing with me; *** mentalists!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2006 entrée: Paul Kozak » » Texas Barbecue!!! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL