We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Wiz - Accessory for the Wizard PK Ring (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5858 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
It is a very clever idea but the execution on the DVD was not what I could ask my spectators to watch. I have little doubt that there will be a spawning of great handlings and great ideas now that this idea is out there.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5718 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2006-12-21 08:15, Philippe wrote:
. . . the Wiz is very good, it is ufortunate that the video does not do justice, as the move is smooth, there is no need for the jerky move.

So TRUE!

Quote:
On 2006-12-20 17:44, Dominic Reyes wrote:
Put it on, load it up, then show the backs of your hands and hand wash as you show the front. It removes the 'quick jerky' movements and looks great. You can use it to hand wash with a coin AND a silk. You can display really slowly in a way you just could not do with a TT. Load a silk and palm a coin. hand wash, produce the silk, hand wash again and use the silk to produce the coin.

I agree. Dominic, Very well said.

So much can be achieved with a PK Ring along with its related accessories as they are made available/ invented. Try using a PK Ring on each hand (one band type and the other signet type) - Imagination will be the only limiting factor.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Al Straker
View Profile
Grammar Host
Australia
1121 Posts

Profile of Al Straker
Dominic, thanks for swaying me on this one, after reading your post I got the Wiz back out again and "Yes", agreed that after working with this on the basis of hand washing, the handling improved tremendously. There are infinitely better ways to make use of the Wiz than what was taught.

So I acknowledge some value in the product now but my issue still stands that the DVD provided was embarassing to magic.

Cheers,
Al Straker
Al Straker
Resident Mystery Entertainer at Multiple Venues
Music & Mentalism Specialty Act 'Completely Mental'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyGhApqnG7I

(Old clip, show has changed quite a bit since then!)

Jazz & Contemporary Musician/Composer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnN3JNmeKns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU_zfOvpneA
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3097 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
Okay, so it's not just me. One of the worst video demos I've ever seen!
donkeys and waffles
View Profile
Loyal user
From Florida but all over US now....
294 Posts

Profile of donkeys and waffles
Terrible video imo. I am not totally turned off by it but would like to see a slower,more natural positioning of the hands video.

If the ball bearing or mouse ball attracts to the pk ring, that is all I need to know. As long as the tv turns on and works, that is all my small infant brain can handle. I don't need to try to learn why it comes on. Cheers
3 people can keep a secret if two of them are dead... Benjamin Franklin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Wiz - Accessory for the Wizard PK Ring (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL