The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Jim Steinmeyer's website order (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Johnny_Dee
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of Johnny_Dee
Hi all, yesterday I have order a book from Steinmeyer website. However, nothing has been add to my credit card yet and I have received no reply from him that the package will be ship.
Is it normal? Maybe he is really busy...

Thanks

Johnny
reedrc
View Profile
Inner circle
1351 Posts

Profile of reedrc
Johnny,
Jim is a very busy man. Sometimes he is out of town. Sometime's he's out of the country. Give him time.
(as a reminder, this is a holiday two weeks as well) He has always come through for me. Others. And I assure you. You as well. No worries brother.

Good things come to those who wait. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Kind Regards

Ryan C. Reed
Founder, Illusion Entertainment

designer, director, theatrical consultant, digital wizard, magic impresario, wonder aficionado, Illusioneer & dream architect.

Instagram
Facebook
Johnny_Dee
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of Johnny_Dee
I know how busy he can be. However, I was thinking that he might have somebody else who was in charge to ship the orders when he's out of town. I was just asking.

Thanks!

Johnny
reedrc
View Profile
Inner circle
1351 Posts

Profile of reedrc
He very well might be. TRY CALLING HIM. Nothing like hearing it from the horses mouth.
Kind Regards

Ryan C. Reed
Founder, Illusion Entertainment

designer, director, theatrical consultant, digital wizard, magic impresario, wonder aficionado, Illusioneer & dream architect.

Instagram
Facebook
ricker
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
914 Posts

Profile of ricker
Jim is just a great guy to talk to when he has time. He loves to share his knowledge and is someone that I've come to know as a no BS guy. He'll tell what he really thinks, not what you want to hear, about magic, illusions, etc.
Johnny_Dee
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of Johnny_Dee
Do you know where I can get his phone number? Because all that I have is the contact info from his website: email and fax.

Thanks

Johnny
Caveat Lector
View Profile
Elite user
493 Posts

Profile of Caveat Lector
I have ordered many books from him. They take a few weeks to get to you but you will get them. I think it is being handled by someone else, so it takes a little bit.
Corrupting the art of magic, one show at a time
www.underworldent.com
www.myspace.com/johnshawcomedymagic
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4586 Posts

Profile of silverking
Yesterday you order the book and today you're worrying about it?

That's fast!

Jim's rep is golden. You've got nothing to worry about.

If you're going to order books from small distributors, you'll likely need to be a bit more patient.

I've ordered half a dozen books from Jim, every one arrived perfectly packaged, and without the slightest problem.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Jim Steinmeyer's website order (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL