The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dean Dill's newest effect: "Dean's Triangle" (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
This is magic in it's purest form!!
Booneguy
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Booneguy
I had the honor of seeing Dean perform his "Triangle" effect this week and my response was "No F------ Way" - and, I don't normally use such language. This is one of the most magical moments you can imagine. It is pure magic and so wonderfully choreographed. You can ask all the questions you want, the reality is you must see it. It is magical, doable and, oh yes, quite expensive. It is on my absolute "must have" wish list.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
I'm curious. I have (published) a few clean looking handlings of the coins through table plot and am eager to see something that looks good from other folks.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1050 Posts

Profile of tdowell
On its way now. ***Snoopy dance with piano***
Nick-V.
View Profile
Special user
Create and Devastate
817 Posts

Profile of Nick-V.
To all of you who love seeing this performed:
Just wait till you get it in your own hands and start performing it yourself.
Peace on the Magical Streets
~Nick V.~
MBrook3902
View Profile
Loyal user
Naples, FL & Hickory, NC
202 Posts

Profile of MBrook3902
Eagerly awaiting mine. Dean said next week...maybe the week after.

MBrooks
It takes 4 to 6 minutes for the brain to die without oxygen. I can fix anything in that amount of time.
Nick Wait
View Profile
Inner circle
Lichfield, UK
1042 Posts

Profile of Nick Wait
It looks really nice. Dean has done it again, just sda I wont be able to affored it for a while, I'm already saving up for explosion.
Nick
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I was at Dean's today and you cannot believe the care and work he puts into each unit to make sure every bit and every piece is perfection. All I can say is the quality control he excercises is beyond great.

Even if you never use the trick, the pride in ownership is worth every penny.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Mitch Schneiter
View Profile
Special user
West Linn, Oregon
672 Posts

Profile of Mitch Schneiter
Got my tracking number and it is due to arrive tomorrow at 3:00PM! Now if only I can go to sleep tonight...
BSutter
View Profile
Special user
Sitting on a pile of
582 Posts

Profile of BSutter
I have number 5. I must agree with the positive comments presented here. This is a very nice piece of work.

Bill
Mitch Schneiter
View Profile
Special user
West Linn, Oregon
672 Posts

Okay so I got a few hours sleep. But more importantly Dean's Triangle arrived this afternoon. I've watched the DVD with props in hand and to say I'm very happy with this purchase is quite an understatement. I'm thrilled. The routine is pure and visual magic and the quality of the props it excellent. I'd say more but I'm getting back to work on the Triangle.
GeorgeG
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, CA
978 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
Your're lucky, Mitch...enjoy! I am still waiting for my Triangle to be ready for shipment, but I guess I can try to be patient, though it isn't easy when I hear all this positive feedbacks.
Clownboy
View Profile
Veteran user
355 Posts

Profile of Clownboy
John Mendoza did a nice write up on this. Gives a lot of compliments and details.

Brad
As the Frogs say "Times Fun when you're having Flies" Smile
CoinMan21
View Profile
Elite user
China
442 Posts

Profile of CoinMan21
Where did you see the review? I would like to read it too.
GeorgeG
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, CA
978 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
Nick Wait
View Profile
Inner circle
Lichfield, UK
1042 Posts

Profile of Nick Wait
Is this available now? Its not on his site, do you just email the order, or were there just a few released initially to garner a response.
Cheers
Nick
Mitch Schneiter
View Profile
Special user
West Linn, Oregon
672 Posts

Call or E-mail Dean. He will put you on the list.
GeorgeG
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, CA
978 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
Smile
Dean's Triangle No. 19 arrived at my home 8:46 AM today, BUT I am at work and will have to wait till this evening to play with it Smile

Picts and Review to follow soon (when I can get away from it) on Andy Martin's site.
tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1050 Posts

Profile of tdowell
Received Dean's Triangle number 18 (hee hee finally got a lower number than you on something George Smile ). Anyway, words can't express how happy I am with this outfit. Beyond the stunning 4 phase routine that is taught by Dean in explicit detail, the whole package is carefully thought out and everything, I mean everything, you need is supplied to you.

The precision props are quality (not suprising because they are crafted by three greats of the industry: Porper, Schoolcraft and Malloy). It comes with a sturdy case and protective covers for all your props. There's even a leather snap case for the coins. Its the total package! I even bought the round close up pad to complete the act. Dean, you have absolutely outdone yourself on this one.

The effect is unequalled. It looks like real magic. Each phase builds on the other, leaving the spectator with no reasonable explaination as they only see three coins with no false moves. This isn't a "trick", its true magic theater.

This is definitely the best purchases I have made in a while. Definitely worth the money. Don't let naysayers try to compare this with other coin thru glass routines. There is no comparison. If you can afford this, buy it now!
MBrook3902
View Profile
Loyal user
Naples, FL & Hickory, NC
202 Posts

Profile of MBrook3902
Mine arrived today also but I, like George, am sitting at work and haven't seen it yet. But...IT"S HERE!!!

MBrooks
It takes 4 to 6 minutes for the brain to die without oxygen. I can fix anything in that amount of time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dean Dill's newest effect: "Dean's Triangle" (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL