The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2006 entrée: Paul Kozak » » TheSecret.tv » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dakota Rose
View Profile
New user
Dakota Rose
100 Posts

Profile of Dakota Rose
Hi Mr. Kozak,

------------------------------------------------
Mr. Kozak wrote on another post..."I expect greater things to happen for me and you should to. Check this out if you really want what you want....
TheSecret.tv"
------------------------------------------------

Wow, I can’t believe I know another ‘manifester‘. Mom raised me with believing and living the power of intention and manifesting my own destiny. My whole life, people always tell me that I am the luckiest kid they know. Luck? I don’t call it luck. I know what I want, ‘firmly believe’ in it without doubt. Work smart and hard to achieve it and it ‘always’ comes my way in one form or another.

One of my favorite sayings is from Castaneda. His words were, “ Intent is a force that exists in the universe. When Sorcerers (those who live of the Source) call on Intent, it comes to them and sets up the path for achievement, which means that Sorcerers always accomplish what they set out to do.” (Something like that)

My guess is, that you are a Master Sorcerer. No wonder ‘abundance’ follows you. No wonder you have achieved great things. Isn’t it amazing that when you faithfully believe, that the right events and the right people magically appear in your life?

Thanks for turning us on to thesecret.tv. It’s great knowing another ‘manifester’.

By the way, you are the identical twin of my Mom’s cousin. Mom always tells me that if I want to know what I will look like as a man, just to look at Kozak. (You haven’t broken any mirrors by looking in them, have you?) LOL

Dakota Rose (A fellow manifester)

Just curious, when doubt enters your mind, how do you handle it? Mom says, “Just hit the delete button.” What do you do?

Also, do you have a favorite saying?
Dream things that never were and say, "Why not."

Junior Editor Linking Ring - Youth Forum

www.dakotarosemagic.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20499 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
If a magician can understand forcing a card, hasn't he learned a lot about "forcing" luck?

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com http://www.magicbysander.com/
Kozak
View Profile
V.I.P.
70 Posts

Profile of Kozak
Hi Dakota, nice to hear from you. I keep tabs on your progress. I know great things will come to you. Mom is pretty close with the solution to "doubt" with the "Delete" button.I prefer to call it Creating your Reality rather than Manifest but that's just symantics. The mind can "Entertain" only one thought at a time, and the KEY is to control ones thinking. If you were to "Delete" a thought another "Random" thought will take it's place. I suggest a "Substitution of Thought". "Doubt" is just a flavored, shadow, form of FEAR. Substitute it with a "Flavor of Love". Love and Fear can not exist in the same place.
Kozy in Hawai'i
Dakota Rose
View Profile
New user
Dakota Rose
100 Posts

Profile of Dakota Rose
Thanks Mr. Kozak,

I like the "Substitution of Thought" better, also. It's probably just as easy to think a 'love' thought as it is to think a doubt or fear thought. I'll work on that.

But, there are times, it seems like you really have to force the 'love' thoughts. Especially, when you are getting hammered on. (At school and in the magic circuit.) Those are the times, the delete button comes in handy for me, you know, just erase them off my blackboard and go on.

I would like to know if you bought the DVD that was on TheSecret.tv. If so, would you recommend it or is the same teachings that's in a lot of books?

Thanks for being here,

Dakota Rose
Dream things that never were and say, "Why not."

Junior Editor Linking Ring - Youth Forum

www.dakotarosemagic.com
Kozak
View Profile
V.I.P.
70 Posts

Profile of Kozak
I highly recomend you get the DVD, Dakota. Also the DVD "What the BLEEP do We Know?"
and the Quantum Version "Down the Rabbit Hole". You will be forever changed.
Kozy in Hawai'i
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
26847 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Interesting to see magicians discussing magic instead of tricks. Wonderful IMHO.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
Hesperia, California USA
1904 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
I think the biggest problem for me is thinking about one thing. I suffer from information sensory overload. My mind is constantly in a flux with several things going on at a time. I fall asleep easily, but wake up two or three times a night thinking about all sorts of priorities. I never sleep more than 5 or 6 hours and then I'm off.

And Paul, I LOVE "What the BLEEP Do We Know"! What a great movie. I haven't seen "Down the Rabbit Hole". Is it substantially different or are they similar and, if so, which one would you suggest? Thanks.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
26847 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Here's a like to that source for folks: http://www.whatthebleep.com/
...to all the coins I've dropped here
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2006 entrée: Paul Kozak » » TheSecret.tv » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL