The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Best Zombie Routine in the World (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of Vinnie Laraway
This has to be the best Zombie Routine in the World..

Just see past the fact that his costuming and face is a bit scary.. Lol.. But enjoy it...

http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/searc......me-murat

-Vinnie
R_B_C
View Profile
New user
Fort Worth, Texas
65 Posts

Profile of R_B_C
Fascinating to watch. Quality entertainment, perhaps just a tad too long. But very original!
R_B_C
"If you can't convince them, confuse them." -Harry S. Truman
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Vinnie,
I didn't know you liked it that much...good for you. Its now a BUZZ on several magic fourms.Another thread here as well.

Vinne lets keep it alive where you first watched it...I want all the guys there to be sure to watch it.

See you later at....you know where.
Have a good one,
Don
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Hah, thanks Don.. yeah, the act is just that good!

And I know what you mean.. ;-)

-Vinnie
Gary Dayton
View Profile
Special user
New Jersey
542 Posts

Profile of Gary Dayton
That was exceptional magic. I didn't even realize it was Zombie until waaaay into the routine. Delightful. Don'tcha just love the creativity and the wonderful peformance!
Greg V
View Profile
New user
B.C. Canada
43 Posts

Profile of Greg V
That was amazing. The music timing was perfect, and I loved the ending. I am the same as Gary: I never realized it was a Zombie until about half way through the routine. It was quite a long act for the short effect but it was VERY entertaining.
Thanks for sharing
-Greg
Formerly, when religion was strong and science weak, men mistook magic for medicine; now, when science is strong and religion weak, men mistake medicine for magic.
Steven True
View Profile
Special user
Bonney Lake,WA
765 Posts

Profile of Steven True
What can I add....It was a beautiful performence. Very very entertaining. I like,like the others, did not realize the zombie until into the routine. Very imaginative and beautifuly done. Would love to have seen it in person.

Steven
SenseiStrange
View Profile
Veteran user
The Dead God's Dreams
345 Posts

Profile of SenseiStrange
I think many of you magi were fooled. It was not a zombie until way into the routine.

That was the best act I have seen in a long time. Truly masterful
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1586 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Simply Amazing. Thanks.
AAC
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of AAC
A real beauty to watch, thanks for posting this.
Card trick hobbyist.
Electronic music producer.
www.soundclick.com/aac
echomagic
View Profile
Veteran user
344 Posts

Profile of echomagic
I was lucky enought to see Andy Dallas ( yes, the SAM President ) do his version of the Zombie. I saw him do it at SAMCON in Peabody, MA and at the Magic Barn in Ashland, MA.

His performance of the Zombie was the best I have ever seen! Both times I was amazed. Some of his moves seem to defy physics. And yes, I have already watched Jeb Sherrill's Zombie Re-Animated DVDs.
pkson79
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of pkson79
Oh my god!!!

that was so cool!!!

wow..

PK
http://atomiczebra.com
http://themooloolabashuffle.com
Not necessarily a new user, just lurking for 10 years, and either agreeing or disagreeing silently.
RickVancouver
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, BC
693 Posts

Profile of RickVancouver
Nicely done and very creative.

Rick
www.vancouvermagic.com
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
Steve Hook
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC, USA
1264 Posts

Profile of Steve Hook
You do realize that, as SenseiStrange wrote, initially it was not a zombie, right?

Which is cool because it adds another layer of cleverness.

What a beautiful and creative act!
Like Bonnie Raitt said, "I miss Little Feat more than I miss being 8 years old." Thanks for the concerts + recordings, Lowell, Richie, and Paul!
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Yes, I understand that..

-Vinnie
Marshall Thornside
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2016 Posts

Profile of Marshall Thornside
Though technically not a zombie ball, it is an elegant presentation. I believe the author of Zombie Re-Animated and his wife shared the stage with that very performer. They were doing their juggling/magic act. I think it can be seen here. http://www.kineticshiva.com
you will remember my name

World's Youngest Illusionista
7th greatest pianist in the world
Go Red For Women and Stroke Ambassador
www.mai-ling.net
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24275 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I saw Jerome Murat do this live at the Magic Circle Centenary. In that hall full of jaded magicians, he brought the house down.

I also saw Andy Dallas do his zombie routine at the TAOM in Addison, Texas. It was the best thing in his show. It is one of the best zombie routines I have seen, but I like what Jerome does much better. Nothing against Andy, but this piece is Art.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Tom Bartlett
View Profile
Special user
Our southern border could use
763 Posts

Profile of Tom Bartlett
It humbles me. I couldn't even find a smile code good enough!
Our friends don't have to agree with me about everything and some that I hold very dear don't have to agree about anything, except where we are going to meet them for dinner.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Best Zombie Routine in the World (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL